Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corporation (PGC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.19 -- higher than merely 12.59% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- PGC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 49,662,000; for context, that's better than 88.25% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, PGC has returned $3,784,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.39% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UHT, PAAS, STAG, NI and FORTY.
PGC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PGC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.99%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, PGC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 8.64% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp's estimated return of -83.99% surpasses about 6.76% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
PGC Dividend Chart
PGC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PGC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PGC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp and its dividends:
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp Common Stock (PGC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) - Dividend Investor
Peapack Gladstone Financial Corp (PGC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha