Progressive Corp (PGR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Progressive Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PGR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PGR as an investment opportunity.
- Progressive Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 91.42% of Financial Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of PGR is greater than 90.78% of Financial Services stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of PGR is less than 9.33% of Insurance stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of PGR is greater than 25.36% of all US stocks.
- PGR has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 27.18% of Financial Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of PGR is higher than 72.17% of Financial Services stocks.
- PGR has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding PGR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.