Progressive Corporation (The) (PGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PGR has less volatility in its price than 97.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SEIC, PLBC, KO, CMP and SUI.
PGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1002.33% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 1002.33%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 99.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Progressive Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.24% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Progressive Corp has annual revenue of approximately $46 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 97.89% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Progressive Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 99.81% of them.
PGR Dividend Chart
PGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|