Progressive Corporation (The) (PGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PGR has less volatility in its price than 97.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SEIC, PLBC, KO, CMP and SUI.
PGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Progressive Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Progressive Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Progressive Corp produces a dividend yield 0.42% -- which falls in the bottom 3.67%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for PGR than it is for 89.22% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Progressive Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 97.01% of them.
PGR Dividend Chart
PGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|