Progressive Corporation (The) (PGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PGR has less volatility in its price than 97.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SEIC, PLBC, KO, CMP and SUI.
PGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PGR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 59.34% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PGR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, PGR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.41% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Progressive Corp than it is for 89.76% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Progressive Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 97.24% of them.
PGR Dividend Chart
PGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|