Progressive Corp. (PGR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PGR has less volatility in its price than 97.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PGR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SEIC, PLBC, KO, CMP and SUI.
PGR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PGR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 548.96%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Progressive Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, PGR offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.35% of its fellow sector mates.
- Progressive Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 96.33% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Progressive Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 97.47% of them.
PGR Dividend Chart
PGR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PGR Dividends vs. Peers
PGR's dividend yield currently ranks #86 of 86 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Property & Casualty category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PGR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Progressive Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Progressive Corp Common Stock (PGR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Progressive Corp (PGR) - Dividend Investor
Progressive Corp (PGR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha