Progress Software Corporation (PRGS): Price and Financial Metrics
PRGS Stock Summary
- PRGS's went public 28.38 years ago, making it older than 82.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.27, Progress Software Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 152.21%, Progress Software Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 90.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGH, VRNT, DIOD, MRCY, and DGII.
- PRGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Progress Software Corp's official web site, go to www.progress.com.
PRGS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PRGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.77||52-week high||$47.60|
|Prev. close||$41.52||52-week low||$31.78|
|Day high||$41.74||Avg. volume||368,702|
|50-day MA||$40.59||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$40.93||Market Cap||1.83B|
Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Company Bio
Progress Software is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications. The Company's products provide solutions for rapid application development, broad data integration and efficient data analysis. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.