Progress Software Corp (PRGS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering PRGS.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
PRGS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for PRGS as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PRGS is higher than 26.72% of all US stocks.
- PRGS has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 76.88% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Progress Software Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 69.92% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Progress Software Corp's average analyst price target is greater than 67.05% of all US stocks.
- Progress Software Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Progress Software Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- PRGS has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is PRGS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!