Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PRGS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.55% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that PRGS has less fluctuation in its price than 88.27% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRGS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PPL, BF.B, WEN, CL and ATNI.
PRGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for PRGS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Progress Software Corp are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PRGS, approximately merely 21.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $531 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 19.5% of companies in the same revenue class.
PRGS Dividend Chart
PRGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PRGS dividends?Want to do more research on Progress Software Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Progress Software Corp Common Stock (PRGS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Progress Software Corp (PRGS) - Dividend Investor
Progress Software Corp (PRGS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha