Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PRGS reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.42% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that PRGS has less volatility in its price than 83.56% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PRGS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BF.B, FLO, DPZ, AMT and AUDC.
PRGS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PRGS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 21.54%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Progress Software Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- PRGS generates about 437 million US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 26.93%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PRGS, approximately 86.79% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PRGS Dividend Chart
PRGS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PRGS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PRGS dividends?Want to do more research on Progress Software Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Progress Software Corp Common Stock (PRGS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Progress Software Corp (PRGS) - Dividend Investor
Progress Software Corp (PRGS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha