Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIMO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SIMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIMO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- SIMO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SIMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Silicon Motion Technology CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SIMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Silicon Motion Technology CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SQZ, GSIT, BLCM, TMDI, and ZYME.
- Visit SIMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siliconmotion.com.
SIMO Valuation Summary
- SIMO's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 9.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 162 months, SIMO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.9.
- Over the past 162 months, SIMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIMO.
SIMO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.73%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -14.06%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.83%.
The table below shows SIMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIMO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.75% of graded US stocks.
- SIMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.58||52-week high||$96.89|
|Prev. close||$84.62||52-week low||$47.50|
|Day high||$88.00||Avg. volume||496,529|
|50-day MA||$83.07||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$72.12||Market Cap||3.02B|
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO) Company Bio
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance, low-power semiconductor solutions to OEMs and other customers in the mobile storage and mobile communications markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Zhubei City, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SIMO Social Stream
Latest SIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silicon Motion Technology CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIMO as an investment opportunity.
Silicon Motion (SIMO) closed the most recent trading day at $92, moving +1.66% from the previous trading session.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:SIMO) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 […]
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Silicon Motion (SIMO – Research Report) and TrueCar (TRUE – Research Report). Silicon Motion (SIMO) In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Silicon Motion, with a price target of $115.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $91.14. According to TipRanks.
Taiwan Semiconductor's (TSM) fourth-quarter 2021 results are expected to reflect gains from the robust technology portfolio and 5G benefits amid the coronavirus woes.
In a report released today, Mehdi Hosseini from Susquehanna reiterated a Buy rating on Silicon Motion (SIMO – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Monday at $90.82, close to its 52-week high of $91.02. According to TipRanks.com, Hosseini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.9% and a 60.6% success rate. Hosseini covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Keysight Technologies, and National Instruments. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Silicon Motion with a $121.67 average price target, a 33.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 7, B.
SIMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIMOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Silicon Motion Technology CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch