Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIMO POWR Grades
- SIMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIMO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SIMO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.33% of US stocks).
SIMO Stock Summary
- For SIMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SIMO's revenue has grown 76.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTMX, PIRS, MGNX, TNGX, and LPTX.
- Visit SIMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.siliconmotion.com.
SIMO Valuation Summary
- SIMO's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 4.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 180 months, SIMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIMO.
SIMO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -14.08%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 70.91%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.64%.
The table below shows SIMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIMO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.75% of graded US stocks.
- SIMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.45||52-week high||$98.65|
|Prev. close||$64.75||52-week low||$51.82|
|Day high||$66.35||Avg. volume||407,165|
|50-day MA||$65.94||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$70.39||Market Cap||2.16B|
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO) Company Bio
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance, low-power semiconductor solutions to OEMs and other customers in the mobile storage and mobile communications markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Zhubei City, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SIMO Social Stream
Latest SIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIMO as an investment opportunity.
Will These 2 Beaten-Up Semiconductor Stocks Rally in 2023?
As measured by the iShares Semiconductor ETF, semiconductor shares are up over 35% since their low point in mid-October 2022. It's no secret that many chip stocks have suffered a nasty downturn over the past year. Full-year earnings per share (EPS) under generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) notched a big rally as MaxLinear became more profitable with its larger scale.
7 Stocks That Look Like Great Bargains Right Now
With turmoil hitting the global economy and markets, now may be a time to strategize entry into bargain stocks to buy.
Silicon Motion Returns to 2023 Embedded World with a Vast Array of PCIe Gen4 SSD Solutions for PCs, Industrial/Embedded and Automotive Applications
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (NasdaqGS: SIMO) ("Silicon Motion"), a global leader in designing and marketing NAND flash controllers for solid-state storage devices, today announced it will be exhibiting at the upcoming Embedded World in Nuremberg, Germany from the 14th to 16th March and will be showcasing their high-performance PCIe NVMe Gen4 single-chip SSD solution, automotive controller as well as an array of PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD controller solutions for personal computers, industrial/
1 Monster Opportunity in the Global Chip Shortage
This connectivity expert's stock is trading near two-year lows even though the business is doing just fine.
Silicon Motion Launches Third Generation PCIe Gen4 SSD Controller for Future TLC and QLC 3D NAND Flash
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (NasdaqGS: SIMO) ("Silicon Motion"), a global leader in designing and marketing NAND flash controllers for solid-state storage devices, today announced the SM2268XT, its latest high-performance PCIe Gen4 SSD controller solution optimized for higher speed NAND transfer rates. The SM2268XT's superior performance and robust reliability allows customers to accelerate development of next-generation SSDs using current and future TLC and QLC 3D NAND flash with comp
SIMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIMOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Silicon Motion Technology CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...