Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SIMO POWR Grades
- SIMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SIMO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SIMO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SIMO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP is higher than it is for about only 0.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BPMC, LPTX, CLLS, CTMX, and TNGX.
- SIMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's official web site, go to www.siliconmotion.com.
SIMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SIMO's price/earnings ratio is 55.6% lower, now standing at 11.1.
- SIMO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 177 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIMO.
SIMO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.69%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -28.12%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.31%.
The table below shows SIMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIMO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.75% of graded US stocks.
- SIMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.22||52-week high||$98.65|
|Prev. close||$63.22||52-week low||$51.82|
|Day high||$63.50||Avg. volume||527,753|
|50-day MA||$60.67||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$74.87||Market Cap||2.09B|
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO) Company Bio
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance, low-power semiconductor solutions to OEMs and other customers in the mobile storage and mobile communications markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Zhubei City, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SIMO Social Stream
Latest SIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIMO as an investment opportunity.
Those wanting growth potential without the stuffiness of the blue chips should consider the best mid-cap stocks to buy.
Although tech stocks received a massive beat down this year, a few smart names may jump higher in the final month of the year.
Although Chinese stocks to buy present major risks due to myriad macro headwinds, contrarians may enjoy some enticing discounts.
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham upgraded Silicon Motion (SIMO - Research Report) to a Buy, with a price target of $75.00. The company's shares opened today at $54.50.According to TipRanks, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 51.76% success rate. Gill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Cirrus Logic, and Synaptics.In addition to Needham, Silicon Motion also received a Buy from Susquehanna's Mehdi Hosseini in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Roth Capital maintained a Hold rating on Silicon Motion (NASDAQ: SIMO).
A challenging macroeconomic environment and lower end-market demand lead Silicon Motion (SIMO) to miss third-quarter 2022 earnings estimates.
SIMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIMOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Silicon Motion Technology CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch