Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO): Price and Financial Metrics
SIMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.86||52-week high||$95.33|
|Prev. close||$57.82||52-week low||$49.50|
|Day high||$58.89||Avg. volume||612,294|
|50-day MA||$56.29||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$60.02||Market Cap||1.97B|
SIMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SIMO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SIMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.77% of US stocks.
- SIMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SIMO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SIMO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP comes in at 78.36%, a number that bests 94.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SIMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYCC, STRO, RCUS, SEEL, and ACRS.
- SIMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP's official web site, go to www.siliconmotion.com.
SIMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SIMO's price/sales ratio is 12.5% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- SIMO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SIMO.
SIMO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -14.08%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 70.91%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.64%.
The table below shows SIMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SIMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SIMO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.75% of graded US stocks.
- SIMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.749 -- ranking 93rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SIMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO) Company Bio
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation designs, develops and markets high performance, low-power semiconductor solutions to OEMs and other customers in the mobile storage and mobile communications markets. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Zhubei City, Taiwan.
SIMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SIMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SIMO Social Stream
Latest SIMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILICON MOTION TECHNOLOGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SIMO as an investment opportunity.
While innovation typically coincides exclusively with a growth-centric business model, that’s not always the case as these tech stocks to buy for growth and passive income demonstrates.
AI stocks are popular in 2023 and that will likely continue into 2024, but the names on this list are AI stocks to avoid right now.
It's been a drama-filled year for small-cap chip designer SiliconMotion, but better times could be coming.
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (NasdaqGS: SIMO) ("Silicon Motion"), a global leader in designing and marketing NAND flash controllers for solid-state storage devices, announces its participation at NXP Tech Days Detroit from November 7-8 at St. John's resort, Plymouth. Silicon Motion, a Registered Partner of NXP, will showcase the NXP i.MX93 Evaluation Kit (EVK) with Silicon Motion's Ferri-eMMC. The Ferri-eMMC features cutting-edge firmware design, advanced NAND management, industry-leadi
Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (NASDAQ:SIMO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Silicon Motion Technology Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
SIMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SIMOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Silicon Motion Technology CORP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch