Silicon Motion Technology Corp. ADR (SIMO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SIMO's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 14.94%.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, SIMO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 125,035,000, ranking above 92.51% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- SIMO's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 19.46% over the past 5 years -- higher than 80.57% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SIMO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PBBI, PPBI, SPKE, VAC and ABR.
SIMO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SIMO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 62.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Silicon Motion Technology CORP are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, SIMO is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 91.92% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SIMO, approximately 9.33% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SIMO Dividend Chart
SIMO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SIMO Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SIMO dividends?Want to do more research on Silicon Motion Technology CORP's dividends? Try the links below:
Silicon Motion Technology CORP Common Stock (SIMO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) - Dividend Investor
Silicon Motion Technology CORP (SIMO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha