Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (SONA): Price and Financial Metrics
SONA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.56%, Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SONA is more volatile than only 9.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LARK, OVBC, FGBI, CZNC, and SMMF.
- Visit SONA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sonabank.com.
SONA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SONA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$16.85|
|Prev. close||$15.28||52-week low||$13.69|
|Day high||$15.35||Avg. volume||52,086|
|50-day MA||$15.98||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$15.36||Market Cap||368.78M|
Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (SONA) Company Bio
Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Sonabank that provides commercial banking services to middle market corporate clients and retail clients in Virginia and Maryland. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in McLean, Virginia.