Southern National Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. (SONA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SONA has returned $9,476,000 US dollars -- more than just 20.52% of public US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 2nd consecutive quarter dividends for SONA have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SONA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TK, NI, STAG, CWCO and VMW.
SONA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SONA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 38.08% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SONA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 25.58% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, SONA has a beta lower than 26.42% of them.
SONA Dividend Chart
SONA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SONA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SONA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc and its dividends:
Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc Common Stock (SONA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc (SONA) - Dividend Investor
Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc (SONA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha