Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc (SONA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SONA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SONA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for SONA as an investment opportunity.
- SONA has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 75.84% of all US stocks.
- SONA has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 27.5% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SONA is higher than 20.95% of Financial Services stocks.
- SONA has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 73.28% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SONA is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of SONA is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of SONA is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Banking industry with the ratings most similar to Southern National Bancorp of Virginia Inc are TBNK, GNTY and ISTR.
What is the outlook for SONA? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.