Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc (SPB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SPB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
SPB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 81.05% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of SPB is higher than 23.59% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 75.29% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of SPB is greater than 35.37% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of SPB is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- SPB has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- SPB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is SPB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!