Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UNION BANKSHARES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- UNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.84%, UNION BANKSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 85.94% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLBZ, CHMG, CIZN, VBFC, and NRIM.
- UNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNION BANKSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.ublocal.com.
UNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNB's price/earnings ratio is 20.18% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- UNB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNB.
UNB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1093.36%.
The table below shows UNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.68||52-week high||$32.10|
|Prev. close||$27.98||52-week low||$21.29|
|Day high||$27.63||Avg. volume||7,259|
|50-day MA||$24.28||Dividend yield||5%|
|200-day MA||$26.02||Market Cap||119.93M|
Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Company Bio
Union Bankshares, Inc. provides retail, commercial, and municipal banking services in northern Vermont and northwestern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Morrisville, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNB Latest Social Stream
View Full UNB Social Stream
Latest UNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNION BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNB as an investment opportunity.
Union Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNB ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's comparable...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three months and year ended December 31, 2022 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2022. Net income was $3.4 million and $12.6 million for the three months and year ended December 31, 2022 resulting in earnings per share of $0.77 and $2.81 for the same periods, respectively. The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.36 per share for the quarter, an increase of 2.9% from the cash dividend of $0.35 pai
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend. Consolidated net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 was $3.8 million, or $0.84 per share, compared to $3.9 million, or $0.87 cents per share, for the same period in 2021, and $9.2 million, or $2.04 per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2022, compared t
What are the best dividend stocks under $50? The risks of a global recession are rising, with equity markets showing their worst performance since the recession of 2008. According to a probability model by Ned Davis Research, there is currently a 98.1% chance of a recession globally. The only other time the probability model showed […]
In this article, we discuss the best dividend stocks under $50. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their returns over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Paying Stocks Under $50. The risks of a global recession are rising, with equity markets showing their worst performance since the […]
UNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|