Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNB POWR Grades
- UNB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- UNB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
UNB Stock Summary
- UNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.48%, Union Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.16% of about US stocks.
- Union Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOTJ, EBTC, FGBI, GCBC, and CPF.
- Visit UNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ublocal.com.
UNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.35||52-week high||$36.40|
|Prev. close||$32.10||52-week low||$17.07|
|Day high||$33.51||Avg. volume||6,937|
|50-day MA||$31.21||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$25.59||Market Cap||144.99M|
Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Company Bio
Union Bankshares, Inc. provides retail, commercial, and municipal banking services in northern Vermont and northwestern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Morrisville, Vermont.
UNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNB Latest Social Stream
View Full UNB Social Stream
Latest UNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Union Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNB as an investment opportunity.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), today announced the selection of FIH Mobile ("FIH"), a subsidiary of Foxconn Technology Group, to support the engineering and manufacturing of Sonim's next generation feature phones. These future devices are expected to leverage QUALCOMM chipsets and feature the unique characteristics that have built Sonim's reputation for the most rugged mobile phones available.
Sonim Technologies (Nasdaq: SONM) announced today a new partnership with Energy Electronics, LLC, a premier distributor of corporate communications devices. This partnership will make the Sonim RS80 SmartScanner tablet and RS60 SmartScanner handheld accessible across North America.
Union Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNB ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 37% in the...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., Oct. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020 and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend. Consolidated net income for the three months ended September 30, 2020 was $4.1 million, or $0.92 per share, compared to $2.7 million, or $0.62 per share, for the same period in 2019 and $9.0 million, or $2.01 per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2020, compared to $7.9 million, or $1.77 per share, for the same period in 2019. President and CEO David Silverman commented on the third quarter results, "Over the past weeks and months we have had to adapt to new ways of operating and serving our customers and communities due to the pandemic. Our operations have run...
UNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|