Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- UNB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- UNB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UNB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.1 for Union Bankshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.48%, Union Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.27% of about US stocks.
- Union Bankshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Union Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BOTJ, EBTC, GCBC, FGBI, and OVLY.
- UNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Union Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ublocal.com.
UNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNB's price/earnings ratio is 10.74% lower, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 243 months, UNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, UNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNB.
UNB Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 49.01%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -231.42%.
The table below shows UNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.31||52-week high||$37.96|
|Prev. close||$32.73||52-week low||$18.30|
|Day high||$33.99||Avg. volume||5,794|
|50-day MA||$34.34||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$29.58||Market Cap||149.30M|
Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Company Bio
Union Bankshares, Inc. provides retail, commercial, and municipal banking services in northern Vermont and northwestern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Morrisville, Vermont.
UNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNB Latest Social Stream
View Full UNB Social Stream
Latest UNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Union Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNB as an investment opportunity.
Can You Imagine How Union Bankshares' (NASDAQ:UNB) Shareholders Feel About The 86% Share Price Increase?
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2021 and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend. Consolidated net income for the first quarter was $2.9 million, or $0.64 per share compared to $2.2 million, or $0.49 cents per share, for the same period in 2020, an increase of $680 thousand, or 30.9%. The increase in net income for the comparison period was led by an increase of $893 thousand in net interest income. Interest income was $9.5 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to $9.0 million for the comparable period in 2020, an increase of $537 thousand, or 6.0%, due to higher volumes of interest earning assets partially offset by lower average yields. Conver...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), a leading U.S. provider of ultra-rugged mobility solutions designed specifically for task workers physically engaged in their work environments, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 after the market close on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. The Company will host a conference call beginning at 1:30pm PT/4:30pm ET.
Sonim Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: SONM), today announced the selection of FIH Mobile ("FIH"), a subsidiary of Foxconn Technology Group, to support the engineering and manufacturing of Sonim's next generation feature phones. These future devices are expected to leverage QUALCOMM chipsets and feature the unique characteristics that have built Sonim's reputation for the most rugged mobile phones available.
UNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|