Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 270.1, Union Bankshares Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.32% of US stocks.
- UNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.73%, Union Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.66% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Union Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHMG, NRIM, UFCS, DYNT, and VBFC.
- UNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Union Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.ublocal.com.
UNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UNB's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 11.
- UNB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- UNB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNB.
UNB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 109.13%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 22.97%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.85%.
The table below shows UNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$37.99|
|Prev. close||$28.85||52-week low||$27.39|
|Day high||$29.65||Avg. volume||3,304|
|50-day MA||$30.40||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$31.47||Market Cap||132.23M|
Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Company Bio
Union Bankshares, Inc. provides retail, commercial, and municipal banking services in northern Vermont and northwestern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Morrisville, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNB Latest Social Stream
View Full UNB Social Stream
Latest UNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Union Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNB as an investment opportunity.
Union Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNB ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 3rd of February to...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the year ended December 31, 2021 and Declares 6.1% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021. Net income was $3.4 million and $13.2 million for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021, resulting in earnings per share of $0.76 and $2.94 for the same periods, respectively. The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.35 per share for the quarter, an increase of 6.1% from the cash dividend of $0.33 pa
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021 and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend. Consolidated net income for the three months ended September 30, 2021 was $3.9 million, or $0.87 per share, compared to $4.1 million, or $0.92 per share, for the same period in 2020 and $9.8 million, or $2.18 per share, for the nine months ended September 30, 2021, compared to $9.0
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
UNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|