Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UNION BANKSHARES INC is higher than just 8.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- UNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.96%, UNION BANKSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.42% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNION BANKSHARES INC are GLBZ, VBFC, CHMG, CIZN, and NRIM.
- UNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNION BANKSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.ublocal.com.
UNB Valuation Summary
- UNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 48.45% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNB.
UNB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 456.83%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1093.36%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1205.49%.
The table below shows UNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.68||52-week high||$33.44|
|Prev. close||$23.03||52-week low||$21.29|
|Day high||$23.86||Avg. volume||3,659|
|50-day MA||$25.31||Dividend yield||6.17%|
|200-day MA||$28.55||Market Cap||101.95M|
Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Company Bio
Union Bankshares, Inc. provides retail, commercial, and municipal banking services in northern Vermont and northwestern New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Morrisville, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNB Latest Social Stream
View Full UNB Social Stream
Latest UNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNION BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNB as an investment opportunity.
What are the best dividend stocks under $50? The risks of a global recession are rising, with equity markets showing their worst performance since the recession of 2008. According to a probability model by Ned Davis Research, there is currently a 98.1% chance of a recession globally. The only other time the probability model showed […]
In this article, we discuss the best dividend stocks under $50. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their returns over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Paying Stocks Under $50. The risks of a global recession are rising, with equity markets showing their worst performance since the […]
Readers hoping to buy Union Bankshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UNB ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Union Bankshares Announces Earnings for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2022 and Declares Quarterly Dividend
MORRISVILLE, Vt., July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Union Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ - UNB) today announced results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022 and declared a regular quarterly cash dividend. Consolidated net income for the three months ended June 30, 2022 was $2.9 million, or $0.65 per share, compared to $3.0 million, or $0.67 cents per share, for the same period in 2021, and $5.4 million, or $1.20 per share, for the six months ended June 30, 2022, compared to $5.9 million, o
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
UNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|