Union Bankshares Inc (UNB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering UNB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
UNB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for UNB as an investment opportunity.
- Union Bankshares Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of UNB is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- UNB has a greater average analyst price target than 93.71% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of UNB is greater than 93.52% of Banking stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of UNB is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- UNB has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of UNB is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for UNB? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.