Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, UNB has returned $5,641,000 US dollars, more than only 15.25% of US dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for UNB has a compound average growth rate of 110.6%, which is higher than 94.03% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNB's price: FDS, CAG, TRMD, CAJ and CSPI.
UNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Union Bankshares Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.99%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Union Bankshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Union Bankshares Inc produces a dividend yield 4.98% -- which falls in the top 16.08%.
- Union Bankshares Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 19.77% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
UNB Dividend Chart
UNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|