Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, UNB's comes in at 3.56 -- better than 93.37% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- UNB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 213.07% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 96.24% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UNB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DKL, MARPS, MCHP, HLNE and CTAS.
UNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UNB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.55% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Union Bankshares Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Union Bankshares Inc produces a dividend yield 5.74% -- which falls in the top 18%.
- Union Bankshares Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than only 15.27% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
UNB Dividend Chart
UNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|