Union Bankshares, Inc. (UNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.07 -- higher than 88.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- UNB's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 87% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 93.07% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNB's price: AEP, FMAO, ED, SFUN and UNIT.
UNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for UNB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 407.14%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Union Bankshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Union Bankshares Inc's expected return of 407.14% is higher than 88.52% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Union Bankshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.52% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Union Bankshares Inc, its beta is lower than 98.49% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Union Bankshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 90.86% of them.
UNB Dividend Chart
UNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|