WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.05% of US stocks.
- WEC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- WEC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.1% of US stocks).
WEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wec Energy Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Wec Energy Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wec Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OKE, DTE, CMS, PEG, and AEP.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, WEC's price/sales ratio is 31.03% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- WEC's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEC.
WEC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.37%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.06%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -30.63%.
The table below shows WEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.55% of graded US stocks.
- WEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 52nd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, RGCO, and OKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEC.
The table below shows WEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.58||52-week high||$106.85|
|Prev. close||$92.02||52-week low||$80.55|
|Day high||$92.69||Avg. volume||1,211,449|
|50-day MA||$94.83||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$91.90||Market Cap||28.89B|
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEC Latest Social Stream
View Full WEC Social Stream
Latest WEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wec Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEC as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
WEC Energy (WEC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high Sharpe ratio dividend stocks in the S&P 500. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Sharpe Ratio Dividend Stocks in the S&P 500. Dividend stocks like McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: MCD), JPMorgan Chase & […]
WEC Energy Group with ticker code (WEC) now have 12 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 112 and 86 with a mean TP of 97.75. Given that the stocks previous close was at 94.38 this indicates there is a potential upside of 3.6%. The 50 day MA is 95.05 while the 200 day moving average is 92.33. The company has a market cap of $29,780m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WEC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] WEC Energy Group, through its subsidiaries, provides regulated natural gas and electricity, and renewable and nonregulated renewable energy services in the United States. The company operates through six segments: Wisc...
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for WEC Energy Group Inc
WEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|