WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
WEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wec Energy Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WEC is more volatile than merely 5.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wec Energy Group Inc are PEG, CMS, ETR, DTE, and AWK.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.48||52-week high||$109.53|
|Prev. close||$82.28||52-week low||$68.01|
|Day high||$85.11||Avg. volume||1,446,960|
|50-day MA||$86.60||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$92.44||Market Cap||26.65B|
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEC Latest Social Stream
View Full WEC Social Stream
Latest WEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wec Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEC as an investment opportunity.
Wells Fargo upgrades WEC Energy ([[WEC]] +0.5%) and PG&E ([[PCG]] -0.6%) to Overweight with a $93 price target and to Equal Weight with a $12 target, as part of a raft of ratings changes in the utilities sector ([[XLU]], [[VPU]]) which now trades at a level relative to the S&P 500...
WEC Energy Group Executive Chairman Gale Klappa will join Tom Fanning, chairman, president and CEO of Southern Co., for a virtual panel discussion at the Global Listed Infrastructure Organisation (GLIO) Virtual Conference. The panel will be moderated by Steve Fleishman of Wolfe Research and will take place Tuesday, March 9, at 4 p.m. Central time.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apex Clean Energy sold Jayhawk Wind with Facebook power purchase agreement—Apex's fourth PPA with the tech company—to WEC Energy Group and Invenergy.
WEC Energy Group (NYSE: WEC) today announced that the company has agreed to acquire a 90% ownership interest in the Jayhawk Wind Farm, to be built in Bourbon and Crawford counties, Kansas.
We Energies and its parent company WEC Energy Group announced proposed plans for a new 310-megawatt solar and battery storage project.
WEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WECHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wec Energy Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!