WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
WEC Stock Summary
- WEC has a higher market value than 93.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,906,538,545.
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wec Energy Group Inc is higher than it is for about 94.04% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wec Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OKE, PEG, ES, FE, and ED.
- WEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wec Energy Group Inc's official web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.19||52-week high||$98.19|
|Prev. close||$88.77||52-week low||$66.75|
|Day high||$89.53||Avg. volume||1,662,513|
|50-day MA||$91.15||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$85.82||Market Cap||28.13B|
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.