WEC Energy Group Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WEC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
WEC Stock Summary
- WEC ENERGY GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.5% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of WEC ENERGY GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WEC ENERGY GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 95.52% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEC ENERGY GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PEG, VICI, AEE, EXC, and ES.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, WEC's price/earnings ratio is 0.5% higher, now standing at 20.1.
- Over the past 243 months, WEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEC.
WEC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.84%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.05%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.32%.
The table below shows WEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.08% of graded US stocks.
- WEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 53rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- RGCO, CMS, and AEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEC.
The table below shows WEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WEC, see our WEC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$97.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.89 (Hold)|
WEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.34||52-week high||$108.39|
|Prev. close||$93.22||52-week low||$80.82|
|Day high||$94.42||Avg. volume||1,375,718|
|50-day MA||$91.91||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$95.74||Market Cap||29.76B|
WEC Energy Group Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group is an American company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that provides electricity and natural gas to 4.4 million customers across four states. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEC Latest Social Stream
View Full WEC Social Stream
Latest WEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEC ENERGY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEC as an investment opportunity.
Duke Energy's (DUK) Pisgah Ridge Solar Project Comes Online
Duke Energy's (DUK) arm, Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions, announces the commencement of the Pisgah Ridge Solar project in Texas.
16 Best Utility Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we discuss the 16 best utility stocks to buy now. If you prefer to skip our detailed analysis of the utility sector, go directly to the 5 Best Utility Stocks To Buy Now. The utility sector is one of the largest sectors of the U.S. equity market, boasting a collective market capitalization […]
With EPS Growth And More, WEC Energy Group (NYSE:WEC) Makes An Interesting Case
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Investors in WEC Energy Group (NYSE:WEC) have made a decent return of 67% over the past five years
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But in our experience, buying the right stocks...
The 7 Best Utility Stocks to Buy as Yields Rise
With the Fed poised to raise interest rates to combat stubborn inflation, investors should consider the best utility stocks to buy.
WEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WECHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wec Energy Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Wec Energy Group Inc (WEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wec Energy Group Inc (WEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wec Energy Group Inc (WEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...