WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
WEC Stock Summary
- Wec Energy Group Inc's market capitalization of $29,259,826,663 is ahead of 93.43% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.13% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wec Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AWK, PEG, MPLX, CMS, and FE.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WEC Price/Volume Stats
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.