WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
WEC Stock Summary
- Wec Energy Group Inc's market capitalization of $30,016,851,220 is ahead of 93% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.09% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wec Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PEG, ES, OKE, AVB, and XEL.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$102.41||52-week high||$103.25|
|Prev. close||$102.88||52-week low||$74.15|
|Day high||$103.25||Avg. volume||1,435,791|
|50-day MA||$95.18||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$90.05||Market Cap||32.30B|
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WEC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Wec Energy Group Inc ranked in the 3st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WEC, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at -0.23%; that's greater than only 8.51% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Wec Energy Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 16.74% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|