WEC Energy Group Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WEC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
WEC Stock Summary
- WEC's went public 36.95 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of WEC ENERGY GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WEC ENERGY GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 95.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEG, OKE, CNP, EXC, and CMS.
- Visit WEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, WEC's price/sales ratio is 30.77% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- WEC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEC.
WEC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.84%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 119.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -58.93%.
The table below shows WEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.08% of graded US stocks.
- WEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.215 -- ranking 53rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- RGCO, CMS, and AEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEC.
The table below shows WEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.42||52-week high||$108.39|
|Prev. close||$94.25||52-week low||$80.82|
|Day high||$95.45||Avg. volume||1,472,135|
|50-day MA||$91.35||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$98.29||Market Cap||30.10B|
Most Popular Stories View All
WEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEC Latest Social Stream
View Full WEC Social Stream
Latest WEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEC ENERGY GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEC as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The WEC Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE:WEC) Independent Director Just Bought 63% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Glen Tellock, the Independent Director of WEC Energy...
WEC Energy Group with ticker code (WEC) have now 13 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 105 and 85 calculating the mean target price we have 96.62. With the stocks previous close at 94.15 this indicates there is a potential upside of 2.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 93.48 while the 200 day moving average is 98.05. The company has a market capitalisation of $29,383m. Company Website: https://www.wecenergygroup.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WEC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $30,154m based on the market concensus. WEC Energy Group, through its subsidiaries, provides regulated natural gas a...
WEC Energy Group found using ticker (WEC) have now 13 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 105 and 85 calculating the average target price we see 96.62. Given that the stocks previous close was at 90.39 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 6.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 94.72 and the 200 day MA is 98.13. The company has a market cap of $28,828m. Company Website: https://www.wecenergygroup.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WEC" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $30,815m based on the market concensus. WEC Energy Group, through its subsidiaries, provides regulated natural gas and electricity...
CERTARUS SUPPLIES WEC ENERGY GROUP WITH HYDROGEN FOR THE WORLDS LARGEST HYDROGEN TEST ON NATURAL GAS ENGINE AT MICHIGAN POWER
CALGARY, AB, Nov. 2, 2022 /CNW/ – Certarus Ltd. (“Certarus” or the “Corporation”), the North American leader in on-road low carbon energy solutions, is pleased to announce that it was […]
CERTARUS SUPPLIES WEC ENERGY GROUP WITH HYDROGEN FOR THE WORLDS LARGEST HYDROGEN TEST ON NATURAL GAS ENGINE AT MICHIGAN POWER PLANT
CALGARY, AB, Nov. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Certarus Ltd. ("Certarus" or the "Corporation"), the North American leader in on-road low carbon energy solutions, is pleased to announce that it was selected by one of America''s largest electrical generators and distributors, WEC Energy Group…
WEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|