WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.97% of US stocks.
- WEC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- WEC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wec Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.63% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WEC is more volatile than only 4.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wec Energy Group Inc are PEG, AWK, DTE, CMS, and AEE.
- WEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wec Energy Group Inc's official web site, go to www.wecenergygroup.com.
WEC Valuation Summary
- WEC's price/earnings ratio is 23.5; this is 3.07% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WEC's price/sales ratio has gone up $3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEC.
WEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.90||52-week high||$106.85|
|Prev. close||$93.13||52-week low||$80.55|
|Day high||$93.13||Avg. volume||1,322,415|
|50-day MA||$95.13||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$93.46||Market Cap||29.30B|
WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Company Bio
WEC Energy Group generates and distributes electric energy in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company generates electricity from coal, natural gas, oil, hydroelectric, wind, and biomass. The company was established in 2015 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEC Latest Social Stream
View Full WEC Social Stream
Latest WEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wec Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEC as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in WEC Energy Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WEC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
WEC Energy (WEC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The following slide deck was published by WEC Energy Group, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
WEC Energy's (WEC) Q1 earnings impress investors with better-than-estimated results. Also, the quarter records higher customer volumes.
WEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|