Wec Energy Group Inc (WEC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Wec Energy Group Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WEC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WEC as an investment opportunity.
- WEC has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 1.86% of all US stocks.
- WEC has a greater average analyst price target than 91.23% of Utilities stocks.
- WEC has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 8.94% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Wec Energy Group Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 79% of all US stocks.
- Wec Energy Group Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 23.91% of Utilities stocks.
- Wec Energy Group Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 72.01% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Wec Energy Group Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is WEC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!