WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WEC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.24%, higher than about just 5.91% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WEC has less fluctuation in its price than 94.2% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WEC's price: PLUS, LAMR, WETF, ALEX and JILL.
WEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WEC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 41.31%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wec Energy Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, WEC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 86.36% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Wec Energy Group Inc than it is for 88.73% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
WEC Dividend Chart
WEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|