WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WEC has issued more dividends than 87.16% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WEC has less fluctuation in its price than 97.41% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WEC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PIH, INTC, VERU, KHC and SGA.
WEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WEC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 20.3%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wec Energy Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Wec Energy Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 83.33% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Wec Energy Group Inc than it is for 86.76% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
WEC Dividend Chart
WEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|