WEX Inc (WEX) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering WEX Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WEX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WEX as an investment opportunity.
- WEX Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- WEX has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 97.76% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WEX Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 94.79% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- WEX Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 13.49% of Technology stocks.
- WEX has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 16.6% of Business Services stocks.
- WEX has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 23.96% of Business Services stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of WEX is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WEX using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.