West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (WFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WFG has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 10.34% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, WFG has greater average cash flow over the past 0 years than 81.48% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -19.42 -- higher than 7.96% of other dividend issuers in the US.
WFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WFG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.57%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for West Fraser Timber Co Ltd are:
- WFG generates about 11 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 18.25% of companies in the large revenue class.
- West Fraser Timber Co Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 15.32% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
- In terms of opportunity, WFG's provides a return of -84.57% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 8.7% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
WFG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RRIF||Rainforest Resources Inc.||0.00%|
|2||BCC||Boise Cascade, L.L.C.||0.00%|
|5||WFG||West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.||0.00%|
|6||JCTCF||ewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd.||0.00%|
|7||UFPI||Universal Forest Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||DEL||Deltic Timber Corporation||0.00%|