Williams Cos. (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMB is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
WMB Stock Summary
- Williams Companies Inc's market capitalization of $40,649,422,931 is ahead of 92.96% of US-listed equities.
- WMB's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Williams Companies Inc is higher than it is for about 90.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Companies Inc are WELL, AVB, ESS, RCL, and CCL.
- Visit WMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Valuation Summary
- WMB's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 126.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- WMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMB.
WMB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 143.9%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -73.78%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.35%.
The table below shows WMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- WMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.209 -- ranking 58th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, YORW, and AY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMB.
The table below shows WMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.21||52-week high||$37.05|
|Prev. close||$36.02||52-week low||$23.53|
|Day high||$36.28||Avg. volume||9,261,827|
|50-day MA||$34.30||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$29.38||Market Cap||44.10B|
Williams Cos. (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc., is an American energy company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its core business is natural gas processing and transportation, with additional petroleum and electricity generation assets. A Fortune 500 company, its common stock is a component of the S&P 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
U.S. oil stocks reported Q4 results. And oil prices pulled back from $100 as Western sanctions so far avoided Russia's oil industry.
Williams Cos. (NYSE:WMB) sees the Haynesville Shale as a major source of growth from a gathering perspective and as a corridor to transport certified gas to LNG exporters seeking lower emissions feedgas, the company said on Tuesday's earnings conference call, as reported by S&P Global Platts. Williams plans to help add...
The Williams Companies: 2021 Far Exceeded Expectations, But There's Still A Handbrake On Dividend Growth
Introduction After continuing to push their dividends higher throughout the downturn-inflicted years of 2020 and to a lesser extent, 2021, it was not overly surprising to see The Williams Companies (WMB) once again push their dividends slightly higher at the start of 2022, which after seeing their share price rally...
The Williams Companies: 2021 Far Exceeded Expectations, But There''s Still A Handbrake On Dividend Growth
No summary available.
Williams (WMB) delivered stronger-than-expected fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 results, characterized by growth across three major business segments. Earnings came in above consensus estimates and topped financial guidance. WMB shares fell 0.24% to close at $29.62 on February 21. Williams is an energy company that builds and provides infrastructure for processing and delivering natural gas products. Earnings Fourth-quarter adjusted EBITDA increased by $147 million to $1.48 billion driven by benefits from upstream operations and services revenues. Full-year adjusted EBITDA increased by $530 million to $5.64 billion. Fourth-quarter adjusted income increased by $94 million to $476 million as full-year adjusted income increased by $325 million to $1.66 billion.
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|