Williams Cos. (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMB POWR Grades
- WMB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- WMB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- WMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
WMB Stock Summary
- WMB has a market capitalization of $34,485,331,740 -- more than approximately 93.53% of US stocks.
- WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.42% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WMB is more volatile than just 4.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC are WES, KMI, MPLX, REG, and BRX.
- Visit WMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WMB's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, WMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMB.
WMB Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -46.36%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1304.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.54%.
The table below shows WMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- WMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.209 -- ranking 58th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, YORW, and AY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMB.
The table below shows WMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WMB, see our WMB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.05||Average Broker Recommendation||1.46 (Moderate Buy)|
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.00||52-week high||$37.97|
|Prev. close||$28.30||52-week low||$28.06|
|Day high||$29.16||Avg. volume||7,379,400|
|50-day MA||$31.15||Dividend yield||6.21%|
|200-day MA||$32.27||Market Cap||35.34B|
Williams Cos. (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc., is an American energy company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its core business is natural gas processing and transportation, with additional petroleum and electricity generation assets. A Fortune 500 company, its common stock is a component of the S&P 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) closed at $29.25 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.83% move from the prior day.
Why These Energy Stocks Have the Potential to Thrive
The global economy is in the midst of a major energy transition toward lower carbon fuels in an effort to combat climate change. Renewable energy sources like wind and solar are a big part of that transition. John Ketchum, the CEO of leading utility and renewable energy developer NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE), believes natural gas will play an essential role in the energy transition.
Why I Just Bought These 3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks
Most of them pay modest dividends, but some recent additions to my portfolio have been exceptions. Here's why I just bought these three high-yield dividend stocks. Both Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) and Williams Companies (NYSE: WMB) are midstream energy companies that operate natural gas pipelines in North America.
This Energy Stock Is One of the Most Attractive Investment Opportunities in the S&P 500
It offers investors a unique blend of income and growth for a company of its size, financial strength, and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) quality, making it an attractive investment opportunity. Williams has an excellent track record. The natural gas infrastructure company has consistently grown its earnings over the years, allowing it to pay an attractive (and steadily rising) dividend.
J.P. Morgan likes these 2 top dividend stocks yielding as high as 13% — they’re attractively valued and provide growth upside to boot
Spring is coming up , and investors will need to break out the crystal ball when looking at the market conditions. There’s a growing consensus that even though inflation is down from last summer’s peak, it has plateaued at a high level. Watching the situation from banking giant JPMorgan, CEO Jamie Dimon takes the view that we won’t be getting back to the Fed target of 2% any time soon. Furthermore, while Dimon hails an economy that is “doing quite well” with plenty of jobs to go round, he also s
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Williams Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Williams Companies Inc (WMB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Williams Companies Inc (WMB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Williams Companies Inc (WMB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...