Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
WMB Stock Summary
- WMB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 9,362.11 -- higher than 99.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 189.86, Williams Companies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Companies Inc are UDR, APH, UBA, PVBC, and CNTY.
- WMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Companies Inc's official web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.05||52-week high||$29.55|
|Prev. close||$21.55||52-week low||$20.58|
|Day high||$22.80||Avg. volume||10,343,662|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||7.05%|
|200-day MA||$24.39||Market Cap||26.73B|
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
WMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WMB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Williams Companies Inc ranked in the 93st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2420.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Williams Companies Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.25 years comes in at 1.42%; that's greater than 94.79% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 75.09% of its sector Energy.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.57% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|