Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- WMB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.86% of US stocks).
WMB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,735,672,921, Williams Companies Inc has a greater market value than 92% of US stocks.
- WMB's went public 35.84 years ago, making it older than 92.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Companies Inc are WELL, MPLX, ESS, VTR, and KMI.
- Visit WMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Valuation Summary
- WMB's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 126.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- WMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WMB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMB.
WMB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 22.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -93.09%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.35%.
The table below shows WMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.91% of graded US stocks.
- WMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 63rd of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, AY, and OGE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMB.
The table below shows WMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$29.89|
|Prev. close||$28.59||52-week low||$18.26|
|Day high||$28.70||Avg. volume||8,059,462|
|50-day MA||$26.24||Dividend yield||5.74%|
|200-day MA||$25.00||Market Cap||34.38B|
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
Longfellow Investment Management Co. LLC Sells 494,174 Shares of The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB)
Longfellow Investment Management Co. LLC decreased its position in The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) by 72.2% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund owned 190,609 shares of the pipeline companys stock after selling 494,174 shares during the quarter. The Williams Companies accounts for approximately 
Williams Companies, Inc. The (WMB) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Williams Companies, Inc. The (WMB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Equities research analysts expect The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) to post earnings per share (EPS) of $0.28 for the current quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Two analysts have made estimates for The Williams Companies earnings. The lowest EPS estimate is $0.24 and the highest is $0.30. The Williams Companies reported earnings per share of 
M&T Bank Corp decreased its holdings in shares of The Williams Companies, Inc. (NYSE:WMB) by 2.0% in the second quarter, Holdings Channel.com reports. The institutional investor owned 118,123 shares of the pipeline companys stock after selling 2,375 shares during the quarter. M&T Bank Corps holdings in The Williams Companies were worth $3,135,000 at the end 
In recent trading session, The Williams Companies Inc. (NYSE:WMB) saw 2.1 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 1.48. Companys recent per share price level of $28.56 trading at -$0.6 or -2.06% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $35.21B. That most recent trading price of The Williams Companies Inc. (NYSE:WMB) At $28.56: What To Do? Read More »
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|