Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
WMB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,173.38, Williams Companies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 186.03, Williams Companies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Companies Inc are MGM, UDR, DEI, MOS, and APH.
- WMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Companies Inc's official web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMB Price/Volume Stats
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.