Williams Cos. (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.62||52-week high||$35.46|
|Prev. close||$33.45||52-week low||$27.80|
|Day high||$33.88||Avg. volume||6,852,991|
|50-day MA||$34.30||Dividend yield||5.22%|
|200-day MA||$31.75||Market Cap||40.90B|
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.64% of US stocks.
- WMB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WMB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,881,390,971, WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC has a greater market value than 94.47% of US stocks.
- WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC is higher than it is for about 90.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPLX, KMI, TRGP, CCI, and O.
- Visit WMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WMB's price/sales ratio is 164.29% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- WMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMB.
WMB Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -46.36%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1304.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.54%.
The table below shows WMB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WMB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.92% of graded US stocks.
- WMB's asset turnover comes in at 0.209 -- ranking 58th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, YORW, and AY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WMB.
The table below shows WMB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Williams Cos. (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc., is an American energy company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its core business is natural gas processing and transportation, with additional petroleum and electricity generation assets. A Fortune 500 company, its common stock is a component of the S&P 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
Expro Group Holdings (XPRO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) closed the most recent trading day at $33.69, moving -0.38% from the previous trading session.
UGP vs. WMB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Amid heightened volatility, it would be wise for investors to keep an eye on midstream stocks like Kinder Morgan (KMI), The Williams Companies (WMB) and MPLX.
Williams Companies Inc(NYSE:WMB) recently announced a dividend of $0.45 per share, payable on 2023-09-25, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-08. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Williams Companies Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|