Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
WMB Stock Summary
- WMB has a market capitalization of $28,754,694,363 -- more than approximately 91.21% of US stocks.
- WMB's went public 35.32 years ago, making it older than 92.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 138.24, Williams Companies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WELL, VTR, ESS, PEAK, and O.
- Visit WMB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.45||52-week high||$24.69|
|Prev. close||$23.69||52-week low||$17.35|
|Day high||$23.73||Avg. volume||8,786,338|
|50-day MA||$23.47||Dividend yield||6.92%|
|200-day MA||$21.28||Market Cap||28.46B|
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
WMB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Williams Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Williams Companies Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1579.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Williams Companies Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.57 years comes in at 1.1%; that's greater than 91.03% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, WMB is generating more cash flow than 93.39% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
The energy sector dropped heavily in 2020.
Williams to Report First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 3; Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for May 4
Williams (NYSE: WMB) plans to announce its first-quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, May 3, 2021.
With the S&P 500 Index hitting another record high April 9, there’s a lot of concern among investors that stock valuations relative to earnings have gotten too rich. Wall Street analysts — that is, the ones who work for brokerage firms — are known as “sell-side” analysts in the securities industry. There are majority “sell” ratings for only two companies: American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) and Lumen Technologies Inc. (LUMN) which was formerly known as CenturyLink before changing its name in October.
HOUSTON , April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Salient Midstream & MLP Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: SMM ) provided today a summary of unaudited statement of assets and liabilities and announced Net Asset Value (NAV) as of March 31, 2021 . On March 31, 2021 , the Fund's total assets were $166.1 million and the NAV per share was $6.74 . On March 31, 2021, the closing share price of the Fund was $5.10 , which was trading at a 24.3% discount to the NAV. 1 The Fund's NAV and market price total returns for the month of March were 7.5% and 4.9%, respectively, compared to 7.1% for the Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI). 2 The Fund's Top 10 holdings as of March 31, 2021 are shown below: 3 No. Symbol Name Country Asset Type % of Gross Assets 1 - EMG Utica | Offshore Co-Investment LP United States ...
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the fourth quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of December 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WMBWant to see what other sources are saying about Williams Companies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!