Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
WMB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 9,362.11, Williams Companies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.44% of US stocks.
- WMB's current price/earnings ratio is 189.86, which is higher than 96.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UDR, APH, UBA, PVBC, and CNTY.
- WMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Companies Inc's official web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$29.55|
|Prev. close||$22.64||52-week low||$21.90|
|Day high||$22.67||Avg. volume||10,027,467|
|50-day MA||$23.03||Dividend yield||6.77%|
|200-day MA||$25.04||Market Cap||27.20B|
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.