Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WMB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WMB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
WMB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,733,487,506, Williams Companies Inc has a greater market value than 91.46% of US stocks.
- WMB's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Williams Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Williams Companies Inc are OKE, MPLX, AEE, GOLD, and LYB.
- WMB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Williams Companies Inc's official web site, go to co.williams.com.
WMB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, WMB's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.91% higher, now standing at 19.1.
- WMB's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WMB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMB.
WMB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.05||52-week high||$28.35|
|Prev. close||$25.45||52-week low||$18.26|
|Day high||$25.56||Avg. volume||7,997,217|
|50-day MA||$26.45||Dividend yield||6.44%|
|200-day MA||$23.31||Market Cap||30.43B|
Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Company Bio
The Williams Companies, Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company primarily in the United States. The company operates through Williams Partners, Williams NGL (natural gas liquids) & Petchem Services, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
WMB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMB Latest Social Stream
View Full WMB Social Stream
Latest WMB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Williams Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMB as an investment opportunity.
TULSA, Okla., July 28, 2021--Williams Announces Quarterly Dividend
Williams Releases 2020 Sustainability Report Focused on Environmental Stewardship and Building Strong Communities
TULSA, Okla., July 28, 2021--Williams Releases 2020 Sustainability Report
Strong results from the Transmission & Gulf of Mexico and West segments are likely to have boosted The Williams Companies' (WMB) profit levels in the second quarter.
Williams Companies, Inc. The (WMB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The energy industry is undergoing a massive pivot from carbon-emitting fuel sources to cleaner alternatives. This change could put some energy companies out of business one day if they don't transition with the rest of the sector. Reuben Gregg Brewer (Royal Dutch Shell): Integrated energy giant Royal Dutch Shell cut its dividend by 66% at the start of 2020.
WMB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|