Williams Companies Inc (WMB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Williams Companies Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WMB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WMB as an investment opportunity.
- WMB has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of WMB is greater than 98.25% of Utilities stocks.
- WMB has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 89% of Utilities stocks.
- Williams Companies Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 20.59% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Williams Companies Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 72.25% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- WMB has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 67.93% of Energy stocks.
- WMB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WMB using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.