Williams Companies Inc (WMB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WMB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WMB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- WMB has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 95.88% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WMB is higher than 20.38% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of WMB is less than 78.03% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- WMB has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 67.2% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- WMB has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- WMB has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Williams Companies Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is WMB a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!