Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WMB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.19% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WMB has returned $1,954,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.22% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: YPF, AC, AUBN, AAPL and HTLD.
WMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WMB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 66.02% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WMB, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Williams Companies Inc's dividend yield of 7.71% is in the top 7.59999999999999%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, WMB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 24.49% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WMB's provides a return of 66.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.44% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WMB Dividend Chart
WMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|