Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WMB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.13% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWN, HMI, OVBC, CATO and EURN.
WMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WMB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 71.99%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Williams Companies Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Williams Companies Inc produces a dividend yield 8.38% -- which falls in the top 8.31999999999999%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, WMB has a beta lower than just 24.86% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WMB's provides a return of 71.99% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 79.44% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WMB Dividend Chart
WMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|