Williams Cos. (WMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WMB has issued more dividends than 92.84% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WMB has returned $1,954,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.12% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MEOH, AWK, BAH, FEDU and KAR.
WMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WMB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 724.73%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Williams Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WMB offers a dividend yield in the top 13.1% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WMB's provides a return of 724.73% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 88.81% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WMB Dividend Chart
WMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|