Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WMB has issued more dividends than 92.84% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WMB has returned $1,954,000,000 US dollars, more than 92.12% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WMB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MEOH, AWK, BAH, FEDU and KAR.
WMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Williams Companies Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 151.02% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WMB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Williams Companies Inc's dividend yield of 6.53% is in the top 8.86%.
- In terms of opportunity, Williams Companies Inc's estimated return of 151.02% surpasses about 85.52% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Williams Companies Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 82.88% of them.
WMB Dividend Chart
WMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|