Williams Companies, Inc. (The) (WMB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WMB has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.36% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that WMB reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 5.09999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WMB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TR, LDOS, BGS, PCG and HUM.
WMB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WMB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 72.89% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Williams Companies Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Williams Companies Inc produces a dividend yield 7.83% -- which falls in the top 12.82%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, WMB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 27.22% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, WMB's provides a return of 72.89% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 75.62% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WMB Dividend Chart
WMB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|