SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SAP Stock Summary
- Sap Se's market capitalization of $140,958,575,580 is ahead of 98.3% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sap Se is higher than 72.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAP's revenue has grown -6.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.83% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sap Se, a group of peers worth examining would be INTU, NFLX, RTX, SHOP, and PYPL.
- Visit SAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.62||52-week high||$151.48|
|Prev. close||$98.70||52-week low||$92.94|
|Day high||$97.44||Avg. volume||1,250,929|
|50-day MA||$104.66||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$127.97||Market Cap||118.70B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SAP Social Stream
Latest SAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sap Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAP as an investment opportunity.
NEC has strengthened its relationship with SAP in an announcement that will see NEC deliver RISE with SAP both internally and to Japanese customers. The announcement is a stepping stone of the company’s journey to deliver its future vision for society, NEC 2030. This includes the transformation of NEC and the creation of social value […] The post NEC turns to SAP to deliver digital transformations in Japan and beyond appeared first on Enterprise Times .
- Jointly promote the rollout of the RISE with SAP offering for mission-critical systems - TOKYO, Feb 25, 2022 - (JCN Newswire) - NEC Corporation (TSE: 6701) today announced that it has strengthened its strategic collaboration with SAP to accelerate NEC''s corporate transformation (CX) and to co-create business opportunities. NEC launched its Transformation Office last year to drive projects that accelerate corporate transformation in management, business and within its workforce as well as to achieve NEC''s Mid-Term Management Plan 2025 and further growth. During the course of this project, NEC will accumulate know-how on digital infrastructure construction and reform methodologies. It will also create a reference model that it will provide to customers to help them resolve their trans...
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) proposed EUR 2.45/share dividend, including €0.50 special dividend.The total amount of dividends to be distributed would be approximately €2.89 billion, representing a…
The Supervisory Board and Executive Board of SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) have decided to recommend that shareholders approve a dividend of €2.45 per share for fiscal year 2021. This represents a year-over-year increase of approximately 32%. This payment includes a special dividend of €0.50 to celebrate SAP's 50th anniversary. If the shareholders approve this recommendation, based on the number of treasury shares as of December 31, 2021, the total amount of dividends to be distributed would be approximate
Mint in association with SAP, brings to you Mint Sustainability Action Summit Feb 2022. Whether you are a business leader or a chief sustainability officer or Head of Technology, Operations, or Finance, this is your opportunity to get inspired from the industry leaders and start your journey for a sustainable future towards the inspiring vision of a Circular Economy
SAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|