SAP SE ADS (SAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAP POWR Grades
- SAP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $177,174,880,339, Sap Se has a greater market value than 98.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.04%, Sap Se's debt growth rate surpasses 94.3% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAP's revenue has grown 34.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.64% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TMO, COST, TMUS, MDT, and MRK.
- Visit SAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sap.com.
SAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.18||52-week high||$169.30|
|Prev. close||$141.81||52-week low||$104.64|
|Day high||$140.97||Avg. volume||873,742|
|50-day MA||$139.95||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$134.03||Market Cap||172.21B|
SAP SE ADS (SAP) Company Bio
SAP SE provides application and analytics software and software-related services for enterprises worldwide. The company offers solutions covering various lines of businesses, including asset management, commerce, finance, human resources, manufacturing, marketing, sales, service, sourcing and procurement, supply chain, and sustainability, as well as research and development, and engineering. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Walldorf, Germany.
SAP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SAP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sap Se ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Sap Se ended up being:
- Sap Se's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.13. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 86.2% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAP Latest Social Stream
View Full SAP Social Stream
Latest SAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sap Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAP as an investment opportunity.
SAP SE (SAP) Management Presents at Goldman Sachs Europe Digital Economy Conference 2021 (Transcript)
SAP SE (SAP) Goldman Sachs Europe Digital Economy Conference 2021 June 17, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Thomas Saueressig - Product Engineering Conference Call Participants Presentation Unidentified Analyst Good afternoon and good morning everyone and welcome to the next session at the Goldman Sachs Digital Economy Conference. We are...
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced today that its market-leading cloud solutions for financial close complement the RISE with SAP offering, building on the company's success providing accounting automation solutions to hundreds of businesses using SAP® (NYSE: SAP) technology, including SAP S/4HANA® Cloud. The BlackLine solutions, offered as SAP Solution Extensions, align with the value proposition of RISE with SAP to help customers accelerate their digital transformations to become intellige
Salesforce's largest-ever acquisition is expected to close in the second quarter.
While VeChain offers blockchain solutions for the supply chain and logistics industry, VET-USD still doesn’t address the economic conundrum.
ServiceNow is pursing a new strategy, getting deeply involved in corporate computing ops and cybersecurity.
SAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|