Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE): Price and Financial Metrics
HPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.24||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$14.67||52-week low||$11.90|
|Day high||$15.31||Avg. volume||13,293,848|
|50-day MA||$14.83||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$14.83||Market Cap||19.75B|
HPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.77% of US stocks.
- HPE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HPE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.07% of US stocks).
HPE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,349,505,153, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO has a greater market value than 89.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HPE has reported earnings growth of -71.41%, putting it ahead of merely 19.71% of US stocks in our set.
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.47% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be OTEX, AGCO, QGEN, ZBRA, and HOLX.
- Visit HPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hpe.com.
HPE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, HPE's price/sales ratio is 73.91% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- HPE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPE.
HPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.95%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.55%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 9.91%.
The table below shows HPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.41% of graded US stocks.
- HPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.507 -- ranking 97th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- FSTR, HFFG, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPE.
The table below shows HPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HPE, see our HPE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.52||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co was formed on November 1, 2015, following its separation from the Hewlett-Packard Company and began trading on the NYSE on November 2, 2015. The firm is a communication equipment company that provides servers, storage, networking, and technology services. Its business segments are Enterprise Group, Software, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and Corporate Investments. Hewlett-Packard’s main competitors include companies such as Dell Technologies, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), NetApp, Inc., and Lenovo Group Limited. As of 2020, the company had approximately 60,000 employees worldwide and had just under $27 billion U.S. dollars in annual net revenue. Antonio Neri serves as the company's Chief Executive Officer and has been with the firm for over 25 years.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HPE Social Stream
Latest HPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPE as an investment opportunity.
This Week’s AI Earnings – Is It Time to Buy?
In today’s Market 360, let’s review the latest AI results.
Hewlett Packard's (HPE) Cray XD6500 Selected by Tokyo Tech
Hewlett Packard (HPE) is selected by the Tokyo Institute of Technology Global Scientific Information and Computing Center to build a next-generation supercomputer, TSUBAME4.0.
Nvidia stock is trading on 'heroic' valuations amid its 2023 eruption: strategist
Nvidia has been the Wall Street darling stock of 2023.
QScale Welcomes Hewlett Packard Enterprise as First Anchor Tenant at Q01 Campus
QScale, a company developing environmentally responsible computing centers, is proud to announce that Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), the global leader in supercomputing, is the first anchor tenant at the Q01 Campus. Powered by 142 megawatts of renewable energy, QScale's high-density colocation facility is designed specifically to support high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI).
HPE and Tokyo Tech Collaborate to Build the Next Generation TSUBAME4.0 Supercomputer for Artificial Intelligence, Scientific Research, and Innovation
TOKYO, May 19, 2023--Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced that it was selected by Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (GSIC) to build its next-generation supercomputer, TSUBAME4.0, to accelerate AI-driven scientific discovery in medicine, materials science, climate research, and turbulence in urban environments.
HPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...