Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPE POWR Grades
- HPE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.29% of US stocks.
- HPE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- HPE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
HPE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,580,192,188, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co has a greater market value than 86.35% of US stocks.
- HPE's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.36% of US stocks.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTEX, QGEN, MKSI, SANW, and AGCO.
- HPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's official web site, go to www.hpe.com.
HPE Valuation Summary
- HPE's price/earnings ratio is 30.9; this is 20.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 71 months, HPE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 71 months, HPE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPE.
HPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.31% of graded US stocks.
- HPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.507 -- ranking 96th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- FSTR, HFFG, and HWKN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPE.
The table below shows HPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.44||52-week high||$16.74|
|Prev. close||$13.16||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$13.60||Avg. volume||10,039,067|
|50-day MA||$14.50||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$14.48||Market Cap||17.58B|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co was formed on November 1, 2015, following its separation from the Hewlett-Packard Company and began trading on the NYSE on November 2, 2015. The firm is a communication equipment company that provides servers, storage, networking, and technology services. Its business segments are Enterprise Group, Software, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and Corporate Investments. Hewlett-Packard’s main competitors include companies such as Dell Technologies, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), NetApp, Inc., and Lenovo Group Limited. As of 2020, the company had approximately 60,000 employees worldwide and had just under $27 billion U.S. dollars in annual net revenue. Antonio Neri serves as the company's Chief Executive Officer and has been with the firm for over 25 years.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HPE Social Stream
Latest HPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPE as an investment opportunity.
Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) Market to Exhibit 28.2%CAGR by 2028; Rapid Adoption by Social Media Platforms to Bolster Growth, says Fortune Business Insights
List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Wipro Limited, ZeroStack, Inc., Accenture Plc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, CenturyLink, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Amazon Web Services, Inc. List of the Companies Profiled in the Market: Wipro Limited, ZeroStack, Inc., Accenture Plc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, CenturyLink, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Amazon Web Services, Inc.
HPE (Aruba and Silver Peak) Positioned as a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for WAN Edge Infrastructure Report
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 22, 2021--For the fourth year in a row, Gartner has named HPE (Aruba & Silver Peak) as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has been selected by Australia's pharmacy giant, Chemist Warehouse, to transform its on-premise data center into a fully automated setup via HPE's ProLiant server suite.
Mirakl, a platform used by companies such as Kroger, Siemens, and HP Enterprise to build online marketplaces, has raised $555 million.
(Bloomberg) -- Technology leaders across Texas have been privately meeting for weeks, discussing how to best combat the state’s new abortion law and challenge a cultural shift they believe will make it difficult to attract top talent. Absent from the discussion: Big Tech. Most Read from BloombergIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing Packa
HPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch