Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HPE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.99% of US stocks).
HPE Stock Summary
- HPE's current price/earnings ratio is 4.51, which is higher than just 9.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO is reporting a growth rate of 197.45%; that's higher than 91.6% of US stocks.
- HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO, a group of peers worth examining would be ATHM, VJET, PII, LEDS, and AMSC.
- HPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO's official web site, go to www.hpe.com.
HPE Valuation Summary
- HPE's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- HPE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPE.
HPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.69%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -58.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.16%.
The table below shows HPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.41% of graded US stocks.
- HPE's asset turnover comes in at 0.507 -- ranking 97th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- FSTR, HFFG, and POOL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPE.
The table below shows HPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.16||52-week high||$17.76|
|Prev. close||$12.40||52-week low||$11.90|
|Day high||$12.27||Avg. volume||10,997,217|
|50-day MA||$13.85||Dividend yield||3.95%|
|200-day MA||$15.25||Market Cap||15.65B|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co was formed on November 1, 2015, following its separation from the Hewlett-Packard Company and began trading on the NYSE on November 2, 2015. The firm is a communication equipment company that provides servers, storage, networking, and technology services. Its business segments are Enterprise Group, Software, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and Corporate Investments. Hewlett-Packard’s main competitors include companies such as Dell Technologies, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), NetApp, Inc., and Lenovo Group Limited. As of 2020, the company had approximately 60,000 employees worldwide and had just under $27 billion U.S. dollars in annual net revenue. Antonio Neri serves as the company's Chief Executive Officer and has been with the firm for over 25 years.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HPE Social Stream
Latest HPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPE as an investment opportunity.
Educational Institutions Driving Rapid Adoption of Aruba Wi-Fi 6E for 21st Century Digital Classrooms and Smart Facilities
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 20, 2022--Educational institutions are upgrading their network infrastructures with Aruba Wi-Fi 6E to enable next generation digital classrooms and campuses.
(Bloomberg) -- Adobe Inc. seems like just the kind of technology stock that would provide shelter in a market storm -- a huge, profitable, decades-old company with strong brands and double-digit revenue growth, selling at the cheapest valuation in almost a decade.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherUN Latest: Japan and South Korea Leaders Met Over Wartime LaborTrump Sued by New York O
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to HP Enterprise (HPE). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
HP Inc and Hewlett-Packard Enterprises represent two dividend growth stocks with uncanny similarities regarding valuation and yield.
Facing high inflation and an uncertain outlook, finance chiefs are using the tool to lower expenses in areas including operations, real estate, logistics, sales and marketing.
HPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch