Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.47% of US stocks.
- HPE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HPE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
HPE Stock Summary
- HPE has a market capitalization of $19,236,312,679 -- more than approximately 87.76% of US stocks.
- HPE's price/sales ratio is 0.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.87% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HPE has reported earnings growth of 143.83%, putting it ahead of 87.93% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ACGL, POOL, EXPD, TSCO, and FTV.
- Visit HPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hpe.com.
HPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.67||52-week high||$16.74|
|Prev. close||$14.73||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$14.77||Avg. volume||10,751,473|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||3.26%|
|200-day MA||$12.96||Market Cap||19.16B|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Company Bio
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co was formed on November 1, 2015, following its separation from the Hewlett-Packard Company and began trading on the NYSE on November 2, 2015. The firm is a communication equipment company that provides servers, storage, networking, and technology services. Its business segments are Enterprise Group, Software, Enterprise Services, Financial Services and Corporate Investments. Hewlett-Packard’s main competitors include companies such as Dell Technologies, Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), NetApp, Inc., and Lenovo Group Limited. As of 2020, the company had approximately 60,000 employees worldwide and had just under $27 billion U.S. dollars in annual net revenue. Antonio Neri serves as the company's Chief Executive Officer and has been with the firm for over 25 years.
HPE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co ended up being:
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.24. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.37% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 96.91% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Latest Social Stream
View Full HPE Social Stream
Latest HPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPE as an investment opportunity.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Acquires Determined AI to Accelerate Artificial Intelligence Innovation with Fast and Simple Machine Learning Modeling
HOUSTON, Jun 21, 2021--Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced that it has acquired Determined AI, a San Francisco-based startup that delivers a powerful and robust software stack to train AI models faster, at any scale, using its open source machine learning (ML) platform.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Fuels HPE GreenLake Expansion with Cloud Services Support for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI and Microsoft SQL Server
HOUSTON, Jun 21, 2021--Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced the expansion of its HPE GreenLake edge to cloud platform to include support for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI and Microsoft SQL Server. The new HPE GreenLake cloud services deliver the agility and flexibility organizations are looking for in a scalable, simplified, and cloud-native architecture on-premises. Joint customers can consolidate virtualized Windows and Linux workloads for efficiency, and run production workloads
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Passes Rigorous Splunk Engineering Tests for Kubernetes Operator with HPE Ezmeral
HOUSTON, Jun 17, 2021--Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) today announced it is certified for the Splunk® Operator for Kubernetes, which allows users to easily deploy and manage Splunk Enterprise in a Kubernetes infrastructure. The HPE Ezmeral Container Platform works with Splunk to make it simple for customers to collect, analyze, and act upon the untapped value of big data generated by their technology infrastructure, security systems, and business applications, delivering the insights to
EATONTOWN, N.J., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wayside Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WSTG), a value-added information technology (IT) channel company providing innovative sales and distribution solutions for emerging technology vendors, has nominated and elected Gerri Gold to its Board of Directors (the "Board") at the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. Gerri Gold has nearly three decades of executive experience in the IT and equipment financing business. She is currently the s
Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards for the Top CEOs in 2021 shows how bosses of some of the biggest names in corporate world fared this year.
HPE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch