KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KREF POWR Grades
- KREF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- KREF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- KREF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
KREF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KREF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for KREF comes in at -136.68% -- higher than that of only 4.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KREF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMT, BRSP, RC, VEL, and BKCC.
- KREF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.kkrreit.com.
KREF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, KREF's price/sales ratio is 375% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- KREF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 69.3 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KREF.
KREF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KREF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.78% of graded US stocks.
- KREF's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 316th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, KRC, and PEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KREF.
The table below shows KREF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.40||52-week high||$22.44|
|Prev. close||$16.56||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$16.64||Avg. volume||599,259|
|50-day MA||$17.15||Dividend yield||10.39%|
|200-day MA||$18.91||Market Cap||1.13B|
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Company Bio
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc., a real estate finance company, focuses primarily on originating and acquiring senior mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate assets. It has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Latest Social Stream
View Full KREF Social Stream
Latest KREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KREF as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of 26.37.
KKR Real Estate (KREF) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Zacks.com featured highlights Washington Federal, HarborOne Bancorp, Ladder Capital, MGIC Investment and KKR Real Estate Finance
Washington Federal, HarborOne Bancorp, Ladder Capital, MGIC Investment and KKR Real Estate Finance have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Increased analyst coverage over the past few weeks may lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like Washington Federal (WAFD), HarborOne (HONE), Ladder Capital (LADR), MGIC (MTG) and KKR Real Estate (KREF).
In this article, we presented 11 REIT dividend stocks with over 10% yield. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, you can go directly to 5 REIT Dividend Stocks With Over 10% Yield. Dividend investing is continuing to take hold of the markets as the Federal Reserve is showing no intention […]
KREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KREFWant to do more research on KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch