KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KREF POWR Grades
- KREF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.9% of US stocks.
- KREF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- KREF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.44% of US stocks).
KREF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 98.19% of US stocks.
- KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -143.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC are PMT, BRSP, RC, VEL, and AJX.
- KREF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.kkrreit.com.
KREF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, KREF's EV/EBIT ratio is 313.1% higher, now standing at 116.7.
- Over the past 70 months, KREF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KREF.
KREF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KREF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.78% of graded US stocks.
- KREF's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 316th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, KRC, and PEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KREF.
The table below shows KREF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.77||52-week high||$21.75|
|Prev. close||$16.39||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$16.30||Avg. volume||336,233|
|50-day MA||$15.32||Dividend yield||10.49%|
|200-day MA||$17.65||Market Cap||1.09B|
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Company Bio
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc., a real estate finance company, focuses primarily on originating and acquiring senior mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate assets. It has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Latest Social Stream
View Full KREF Social Stream
Latest KREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KREF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 03, 2023--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (the "Company" or "KREF") (NYSE: KREF) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.40625 per each issued and outstanding share of the Company’s 6.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which represents an annual dividend of $1.625 per share. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2023 to KREF’s preferred stockholders of record as of February 28, 2023.
NEW YORK, January 31, 2023--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (the "Company" or "KREF") (NYSE: KREF) today announced the tax treatment of its 2022 common stock and 6.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") dividends. The following table summarizes KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc.’s common stock and Series A Preferred Stock dividend payments for the tax year ended December 31, 2022:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (“KREF”) (NYSE: KREF) announced today that it plans to release its financial results for the fourth quarter 2022 on Tuesday, February 7, 2023, after the closing of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call to discuss KREF’s financial results will be held on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The conference call may be accessed
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust invests in real estate-backed loans. Preferred shares are pretty shielded as the dividend and asset coverage ratio remains strong. Read more here.
The best high-yield dividend stocks to buy for an unpredictable 2023 offer generous income, strong fundamentals and a dash of speculation.
KREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KREFWant to do more research on KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch