KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF): Price and Financial Metrics
KREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.92||52-week high||$16.53|
|Prev. close||$12.56||52-week low||$9.94|
|Day high||$12.92||Avg. volume||458,184|
|50-day MA||$11.50||Dividend yield||13.69%|
|200-day MA||$11.86||Market Cap||895.54M|
KREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KREF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where KREF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KREF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- KREF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.04% of US stocks).
KREF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KREF is 0.14 -- better than merely 14.79% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For KREF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KREF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNL, AQN, AL, TGH, and MAC.
- KREF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.kkrreit.com.
KREF Valuation Summary
- KREF's EV/EBIT ratio is 2319.9; this is 8170.59% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- KREF's price/sales ratio has moved down 24 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KREF.
KREF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KREF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.78% of graded US stocks.
- KREF's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 316th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FHI, KRC, and PEB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KREF.
The table below shows KREF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Company Bio
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc., a real estate finance company, focuses primarily on originating and acquiring senior mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate assets. It has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
KREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Latest Social Stream
View Full KREF Social Stream
Latest KREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR REAL ESTATE FINANCE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KREF as an investment opportunity.
Investors in KKR Real Estate Finance Trust (NYSE:KREF) from five years ago are still down 6.3%, even after 12% gain this past week
It's nice to see the KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. ( NYSE:KREF ) share price up 12% in a week. But over the last...
Kasa Living, Inc., the leading tech-powered hospitality brand, today announced the close of a $70 million Series C fundraise. Citi Ventures and FirstMark Capital led the all equity round with participation from new investors New York Life Ventures and Fireside Investments. All major existing investors including RET Ventures, Zigg Capital, and Ribbit Capital participated in the twice upsized and oversubscribed round.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) have had a rough time this year, as higher interest rates and fears of a recession have weighed upon the share prices of the stocks. Analysts have been adjusting earnings estimates lower for some time. But REITs are reporting third-quarter earnings this week, and several are proving the consensus estimates wrong with better funds from operations (FFO) and revenue than expected. Take a look at three REITs that recently beat the Street estimates with improving
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (NYSE:KREF) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Incorporated Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like […]
Q3 2023 KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc Earnings Call
KREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KREFWant to do more research on KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch