KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
KREF POWR Grades
- KREF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for KREF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- KREF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
KREF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for KREF is 0.13 -- better than just 12.32% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 99.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of 181.72%; that's higher than 88.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to KREF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXMT, TRTX, DX, ACRE, and AJX.
- KREF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.kkrreit.com.
KREF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, KREF's price/sales ratio is 18.46% higher, now standing at 7.7.
- KREF's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, KREF's price/sales ratio has gone down 20.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for KREF.
KREF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- KREF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.85% of graded US stocks.
- KREF's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 319th of 457 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, FHI, and LOAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with KREF.
The table below shows KREF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
KREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
KREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.27||52-week high||$23.42|
|Prev. close||$21.30||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$21.47||Avg. volume||397,056|
|50-day MA||$21.14||Dividend yield||8.08%|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||1.18B|
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Company Bio
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc., a real estate finance company, focuses primarily on originating and acquiring senior mortgage loans secured by commercial real estate assets. It has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
KREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Latest Social Stream
View Full KREF Social Stream
Latest KREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate KREF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 08, 2021--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (the "Company" or "KREF") (NYSE: KREF) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.460417 per each issued and outstanding share of the Company’s 6.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, which represents an annual dividend of $1.625 per share. The dividend is payable on September 27, 2021 to KREF’s preferred stockholders of record as of September 17, 2021.
NEW YORK, August 18, 2021--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (the "Company" or "KREF") (NYSE: KREF) today announced the closing of KREF 2021-FL2, a $1.3 billion managed Commercial Real Estate Collateralized Loan Obligation ("FL2 CRE CLO") on August 16, 2021. In conjunction with this transaction, the Company called KREF 2018-FL1. The FL2 CRE CLO finances one mortgage loan and 19 pari passu participation interests in KREF’s loan portfolio, and provides KREF with match-term financing on a non-mark
As the operator mentioned, this is Jack Switala. Today, I'm joined on the call by our CEO, Matt Salem; our President and COO, Patrick Mattson; and our CFO, Mostafa Nagaty. Before I turn the call over to Matt, I will provide a brief recap of our results.
KKR Real Estate (KREF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.20% and 7.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021--KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. ("KREF") (NYSE: KREF) today reported its second quarter 2021 results, which have been posted to the Investor Relations section of KREF’s website at http://www.kkrreit.com/investor-relations/events-and-presentations.
KREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching KREFWant to do more research on KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch