KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KREF reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.49% over the past 3.75 years.
- KREF has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.5%, higher than about 92.42% stocks in our dividend set.
- KREF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01; for context, that's better than only 12.59% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KREF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMK, ENIC, LMT, IMKTA and AMSF.
KREF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KREF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 132.13% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 9.35% -- which falls in the top 4.59%.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $140 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 90.2% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.84% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
KREF Dividend Chart
KREF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on KREF dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc Common Stock (KREF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) - Dividend Investor
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha