KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc. (KREF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, KREF's growth rate has been 0.41% over the past 4.25 years.
- KREF's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 4.25 years is 0.44% -- which is higher than about 90.31% stocks we're looking at.
- KREF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.03; for context, that's better than 7.95% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with KREF's price: HNP, EBIX, SPOK, CSX and AEP.
KREF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 559.86%. Digging deeper, the aspects of KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's dividend yield of 8.37% is in the top 5.91%.
- KREF's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.5% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, KREF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 94.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
KREF Dividend Chart
KREF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KREF Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KREF dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc Common Stock (KREF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) - Dividend Investor
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust Inc (KREF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha