Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
PVBC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PVBC is 0.2 -- better than merely 17.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.37%, Provident Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.97% of about US stocks.
- Provident Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -53.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 4.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHE, NMRK, AX, IMAC, and ONE.
- PVBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Provident Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.theprovidentbank.com.
PVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.61||52-week high||$13.64|
|Prev. close||$13.24||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$13.64||Avg. volume||42,492|
|50-day MA||$12.22||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$9.56||Market Cap||264.37M|
Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC) Company Bio
Provident Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for The Provident Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and small businesses in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Provident Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Provident Bancorp.
PVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PVBC Social Stream
Latest PVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVBC as an investment opportunity.
Provident Bancorp (PVBC) had declared $0.03/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.97%Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 11; ex-div Feb. 10.See PVBC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Readers hoping to buy Provident Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PVBC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
If you want to know who really controls Provident Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PVBC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 817 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of September 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Readers hoping to buy Provident Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PVBC) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
PVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PVBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Provident Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!