Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
PVBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 8,378.72, Provident Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.83 for Provident Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.12% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Provident Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRS, UBA, CNTY, AVT, and KFFB.
- Visit PVBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theprovidentbank.com.
PVBC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.21||52-week high||$14.23|
|Prev. close||$12.15||52-week low||$10.75|
|Day high||$12.21||Avg. volume||88,341|
|50-day MA||$12.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.46||Market Cap||237.46M|
Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC) Company Bio
Provident Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for The Provident Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and small businesses in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Provident Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Provident Bancorp.