Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PVBC POWR Grades
- PVBC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PVBC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- PVBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.08% of US stocks).
PVBC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.14%, Provident Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.51% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PVBC's revenue has grown 35.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.25% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PVBC comes in at 42.85% -- higher than that of 94.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PVBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBCF, HONE, ASRT, NBN, and QUMU.
- Visit PVBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.theprovidentbank.com.
PVBC Valuation Summary
- PVBC's price/earnings ratio is 20.1; this is 57.03% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 72 months, PVBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $16.2.
- Over the past 72 months, PVBC's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PVBC.
PVBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PVBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.28||52-week high||$18.90|
|Prev. close||$16.27||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||56,408|
|50-day MA||$16.31||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$12.44||Market Cap||298.49M|
Provident Bancorp, Inc. (PVBC) Company Bio
Provident Bancorp, Inc. operates as a holding company for The Provident Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and small businesses in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Amesbury, Massachusetts. Provident Bancorp, Inc. is a subsidiary of Provident Bancorp.
PVBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PVBC Latest Social Stream
View Full PVBC Social Stream
Latest PVBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Provident Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PVBC as an investment opportunity.
Provident Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings for the March 31, 2021 Quarter and Continues Payment of Quarterly Cash Dividends of $0.04 per Share
AMESBURY, Mass., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Provident Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: PVBC), the holding company for The Provident Bank (the “Bank”), reported net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021 of $4.3 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, compared to $1.2 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, for the three months ended March 31, 2020. The increase in net income is primarily attributable to the impact COVID-19 had on the 2020 provision for loan losses which were $3.1 million for the three months ended March 31, 2020 compared to $753,000 for the same period in 2021. The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per share, which will be paid on May 21, 2021 to stockholders of record as of May 7, 2021...
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
AMESBURY, Mass., March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Provident Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:PVBC), the holding company for The Provident Bank (the "Bank"), today announced that its Board of Directors has adopted a new stock repurchase program. Under the repurchase program, the Company…
BankProv, an innovative, commercial bank that finds solutions for business and private clients, has promoted Kevin Barton to Senior Vice President and the new Team Leader of the Search Fund Lending team.
If you want to know who really controls Provident Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PVBC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
PVBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|