Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (TGP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that TGP reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 2.49% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with TGP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SWCH, JRVR, RBA, AMK and BAH.
TGP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for TGP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 53.43%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Teekay LNG Partners LP are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Teekay LNG Partners LP produces a dividend yield 8.13% -- which falls in the top 6.39%.
- TGP's market cap of approximately $953 million makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.68% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, TGP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 2.97% of the dividend issuers in our set.
TGP Dividend Chart
TGP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
TGP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||APU||AmeriGas Partners, L.P.||12.17%|
|2||HMLP||Hoegh LNG Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||10.99%|
|3||SPH||Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.||8.19%|
|4||HESM||Hess Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests||7.80%|
|5||TGP||Teekay LNG Partners L.P.||7.73%|
|6||AMGP||Antero Midstream GP LP of Beneficial Interests||5.26%|
|7||AMID||American Midstream Partners, LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests||4.01%|
|8||GMLP||Golar LNG Partners LP - Common Limited Partnership||2.25%|
|9||SXE||Southcross Energy Partners, L.P.||0.00%|