At Home Group Inc. (HOME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOME POWR Grades
- HOME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- HOME's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HOME's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.37% of US stocks).
HOME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOME is 3.82 -- better than 88.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, At Home Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -167.78%; that's higher than just 12.12% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for At Home Group Inc comes in at 66.93%, a number that bests 91.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to At Home Group Inc are OPRT, KTCC, VRTS, ELY, and RM.
- HOME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit At Home Group Inc's official web site, go to www.athome.com.
HOME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOME's price/earnings ratio is 56.35% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- Over the past 60 months, HOME's price/earnings ratio has gone down 240.6.
- HOME's price/earnings ratio has moved down 240.6 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOME.
HOME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.99||52-week high||$38.06|
|Prev. close||$37.02||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$37.02||Avg. volume||1,995,607|
|50-day MA||$36.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.49||Market Cap||2.43B|
At Home Group Inc. (HOME) Company Bio
At Home Group Inc. was founded in 1979 in Garden Ridge, Texas, a suburb of San Antonio and is a home decor superstore. The company is engaged in providing assortment of products for every room, in a variety of different styles. At Home Group operates more than 200 large format stores in 40 states. Each store averages 110,000 square feet, offering more than 50,000 unique items across including furniture, garden, home textiles, housewares, patio, rugs, seasonal decor, tabletop decor and wall decor. The company employs 4,400 individuals, and Lewis L. Bird III serves as Chief Executive Office and Chairman of the Board. Some of At Home Group’s major competitors include Home Depot, Inc., Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Costco Wholesale Corporation, Target Corporation, and Walmart, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOME Latest Social Stream
View Full HOME Social Stream
Latest HOME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At Home Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOME as an investment opportunity.
Private equity firm Hellman & Friedman completed its cash tender offer to purchase all outstanding common shares of At Home Group ([[HOME]]).Funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman said Ambience Merger Sub (Purchaser) completed the cash tender which expired on July 22.As of the final expiration, ~39.0M shares had been validly...
PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman (H&F), a premier global private equity firm, today announced that Ambience Merger Sub Inc. (the Purchaser), an entity affiliated with H&F, has successfully completed its cash tender offer to purchase all of the outstanding shares of common stock of At Home Group Inc. (At Home) (NYSE: Home). The tender offer expired at 5:00 p.m. (New York City time) on July 22, 2021. As of the final expiration of the tender
Funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman (H&F), a premier global private equity firm, and At Home Group Inc. (At Home), the home décor superstore, today announced that they have completed a transaction in which H&F has acquired At Home in an all-cash transaction that valued the company at $2.8 billion, including the assumption of debt. With the completion of the acquisition, At Homes
Is (HOME) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
PLANO, Texas, July 22, 2021--At Home, the home décor superstore, will open three new stores in July, bringing the retailer’s store count to 231.
HOME Price Returns