At Home Group Inc. (HOME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOME POWR Grades
- HOME scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOME is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- HOME ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
HOME Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HOME is 3.59 -- better than 87.73% of US stocks.
- HOME's went public 4.76 years ago, making it older than just 17.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- At Home Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to At Home Group Inc are HGV, GES, SIG, VVI, and RRGB.
- HOME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit At Home Group Inc's official web site, go to www.athome.com.
HOME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$37.75|
|Prev. close||$31.29||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$37.75||Avg. volume||2,023,405|
|50-day MA||$29.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.79||Market Cap||2.47B|
At Home Group Inc. (HOME) Company Bio
At Home Group Inc. operates a chain of home-decorating accessories stores in the United States. It offers various merchandise, including silk floral and greenery, pottery, crafts, housewares, home décor, candles, baskets, party supplies, home textiles, and seasonal decorations, as well as art, frames, and mirrors. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plano, Texas.
HOME Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for At Home Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that At Home Group Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of At Home Group Inc, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.06% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- At Home Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.54% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, At Home Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HOME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOME Latest Social Stream
View Full HOME Social Stream
Latest HOME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about At Home Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOME as an investment opportunity.
Small-cap stocks are public companies that have market capitalizations ranging from $300 million to $2 billion. Since the share prices of these companies can be very volatile, some companies in the small-cap universe or in small-cap indexes can have market caps significantly higher than this range at any particular time. Small-cap stocks, as represented by the Russell 2000 Index, have significantly outperformed the broader market, providing investors with a total return of 88.5% compared to the Russell 1000's total return of 54.4% over the past 12 months.
Photo by Thomas Barwick/DigitalVision via Getty Images People are buying homes and that’s creating meaningful tailwinds for housing-related retailers, including Tractor Supply (TSCO), SiteOne Landscape Supply (SITE), and At Home Group (HOME). Here’s why it could still be a good time to add them to your portfolio. Robust housing demand...
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of December 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
ATLANTA, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Associates (NASDAQ: MANH) today announced that the leading home décor retailer, At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), has chosen to implement Manhattan Active® Omni’s market-leading order management system (OMS) to improve its sales, service and fulfillment operations. At Home’s implementation of Manhattan’s technology will help establish the foundation for the retailer’s future ecommerce enhancements, such as optimizing inventory availability across its store network. At Home is a home décor superstore with 225 locations focused on providing the broadest assortment of products to suit every room, every style and every budget. To enhance its already successful retail operations, At Home recently selected Manhattan’s OMS solution to provid...
The market underestimates this home decor retailer’s efficient, low-cost model and appeal with value-conscious consumers.
HOME Price Returns