Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AGO reports less variability in its free cash flow than 6.25% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AGO's comes in at 17.24 -- better than 97.71% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, AGO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 2.79% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AGO's price: YY, PJT, UGP, COST and RKT.
AGO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for AGO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 51.4%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Assured Guaranty Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Assured Guaranty Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 30.74% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Assured Guaranty Ltd's expected return of -51.4% is higher than 31.12% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AGO has a discount rate lower than 31.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Assured Guaranty Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 19.58% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AGO Dividend Chart
AGO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FNF||FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.||3.57%|
|2||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.19%|
|3||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||1.91%|
|4||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.00%|
|5||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|6||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|