Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 10.5 -- higher than 96.99% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- AGO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 3.01% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with AGO's price: TXN, PDCO, ATNI, FBHS and AVGO.
AGO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for AGO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 34.22% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AGO, investors may wish to consider are:
- AGO's annual revenue of 970 million US dollars puts it in the mid-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 81.7% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Assured Guaranty Ltd than it is for merely 12.72% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AGO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.4% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AGO Dividend Chart
AGO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AGO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OB||OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.||4.64%|
|2||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||4.20%|
|3||FNF||FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.||3.94%|
|4||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.80%|
|5||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.28%|
|6||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|7||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|