Apple Inc. (AAPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AAPL POWR Grades
- AAPL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- AAPL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- AAPL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AAPL Stock Summary
- AAPL has a market capitalization of $2,085,453,246,070 -- more than approximately 100% of US stocks.
- AAPL's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Apple Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Apple Inc are MSFT, AMZN, GOOGL, FB, and BRK.B.
- Visit AAPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apple.com.
AAPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AAPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.27||52-week high||$145.09|
|Prev. close||$127.45||52-week low||$77.58|
|Day high||$126.93||Avg. volume||103,848,492|
|50-day MA||$127.14||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$123.43||Market Cap||2.11T|
Apple Inc. (AAPL) Company Bio
Founded in 1977 by Steven Paul Jobs, Ronald Gerald Wayne, and Stephen G. Wozniak, Apple Inc. is the world’s largest technology company. Apple's hardware products include the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, the Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, the AirPods wireless earbuds, the AirPods Max headphones, and the HomePod smart speaker line. Software offerings includes iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems, the iTunes media player, the Safari web browser, the Shazam music identifier, and the iLife and iWork creativity and productivity suites, as well as professional applications like Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro, and Xcode. Its online services include the iTunes Store, the iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage, and iCloud. Other services include Apple Store, Genius Bar, AppleCare, Apple Pay, Apple Pay Cash, and Apple Card. Apple is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Amazon, Alphabet, Microsoft, and Facebook.
AAPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AAPL Latest Social Stream
View Full AAPL Social Stream
Latest AAPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apple Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AAPL as an investment opportunity.
A dubious photo of an apparent pink iPhone 13 made the rounds on Twitter recently and, actually, this rumor could come true.
Photo by G0d4ather/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Investment Thesis Qualcomm (QCOM) has strong secular tailwind from the 5G upgrade cycle supporting wide adoption of the company’s products and patents licensing across multiple industries. However, the company’s relatively slow projected revenue growth does not seem to reflect the apparently strong tailwind...
Photo by 3alexd/E+ via Getty Images In a previous article we argued that electric-vehicle maker Canoo's (GOEV) differentiated technology and go-to-market model would position it favorably in the EV space. The company came public last December following a SPAC merger. On March 29, they released their first financial quarterly report,...
CCIV stock has suffered due to the wider EV selloff.
IBM's comeback remains nascent and speculative, but CEO Arvind Krishna is making good moves in AI and cloud software.
AAPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|