International Paper Co. (IP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, IP has issued more dividends than 88.82% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHC, STAF, ZTO, SIEB and UVE.
IP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for IP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 251.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of IP, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, IP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90.06% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, International Paper Co's expected return of 251.82% is higher than 97.66% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, International Paper Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.66% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, International Paper Co has an equity discount rate lower than 95.32% of them.
IP Dividend Chart
IP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IP Dividends vs. Peers
IP's dividend yield currently ranks #16 of 19 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Paper category.
|2||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||0.00%|
|6||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|7||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||0.00%|
|9||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||0.00%|
|13||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|14||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|16||IP||International Paper Co.||0.00%|
|17||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
|19||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about International Paper Co's dividends? Try the links below:
International Paper Co Common Stock (IP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for International Paper Co (IP) - Dividend Investor
International Paper Co (IP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha