International Paper Company (IP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IP has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 89.58% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- IP is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.36% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, IP has returned $796,000,000 US dollars -- more than 85.63% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IP's price: QTS, FG, AGI, HLI and ATVI.
IP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for IP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 73.61%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for International Paper Co are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, International Paper Co produces a dividend yield 6.5% -- which falls in the top 24.95%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, International Paper Co's expected return of 73.61% is higher than 72.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, International Paper Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.73% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- International Paper Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 32.91% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
IP Dividend Chart
IP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||8.61%|
|2||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|3||IP||International Paper Company||6.64%|
|6||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|8||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|9||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|