International Paper Company (IP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, IP has issued more dividends than 89.35% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NOV, CLPR, HSBC, JW.A and BLKB.
IP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for IP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5.3% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for International Paper Co are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, IP offers a dividend yield in the top 23.19% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, International Paper Co's expected return of 5.3% is higher than 87.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, International Paper Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- International Paper Co's dividend growth rate is greater than 29.04% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
IP Dividend Chart
IP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|2||IP||International Paper Company||3.97%|
|6||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||2.47%|
|7||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||1.41%|
|8||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|10||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|11||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|13||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|
|15||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|