Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (SWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SWM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.31% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SWM's price: GHG, OSMT, RNR, COLD and DK.
SWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 19.08% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SWM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc produces a dividend yield 4.38% -- which falls in the top 19.94%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's expected return of 19.08% is higher than 79.49% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SWM has a discount rate lower than 79.49% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- SWM's annual revenue, now at roughly $1 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 29.93% of them.
SWM Dividend Chart
SWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||11.44%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.22%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.09%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||6.58%|
|6||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||5.95%|
|7||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.40%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.26%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.44%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SWM dividends?Want to do more research on Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc Common Stock (SWM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) - Dividend Investor
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha