Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (SWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SWM reports less variability in its free cash flow than 96.12% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SWM has less volatility in its price than 85.94% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SWM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GME, BJ, MCEP, EGOV and AMRK.
SWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SWM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 46.19% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SWM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's dividend yield of 5.56% is in the top 18.3%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's expected return of 46.19% is higher than 82.91% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SWM has a discount rate lower than 82.91% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc has annual revenue of approximately $1 billion; this classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of only 24.64% of them.
SWM Dividend Chart
SWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.83%|
|2||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||7.99%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.59%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.45%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.56%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.74%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SWM dividends?Want to do more research on Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc Common Stock (SWM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) - Dividend Investor
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha