Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (SWM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SWM reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.48% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SWM's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.01% -- which is higher than about 25.8% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SWM's price: FTI, PINC, NDSN, NUS and IRS.
SWM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SWM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 15.7% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SWM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's dividend yield of 4.4% is in the top 19.12%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's expected return of 15.7% is higher than 80.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, SWM has a discount rate lower than 80.67% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc has annual revenue of approximately $1 billion; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 30.2% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
SWM Dividend Chart
SWM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SWM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||7.71%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||7.23%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||5.99%|
|5||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.20%|
|6||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||5.13%|
|7||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||4.85%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.65%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.47%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SWM dividends?Want to do more research on Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc Common Stock (SWM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) - Dividend Investor
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc (SWM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha