CSX Corp. (CSX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, CSX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 89.2% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CSX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WEYS, PTR, PSXP, IFF and TEVA.
CSX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Csx Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.02%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Csx Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Csx Corp's dividend yield of 1.14% is in the bottom 22.34%.
- The Csx Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 29.15% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, CSX's equity discount rate is less than 72.05% of those stocks.
CSX Dividend Chart
CSX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CSX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||2.92%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.32%|
|3||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||1.90%|
|6||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.59%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.56%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.43%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.82%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.73%|
|12||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.54%|
|13||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.52%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|18||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|19||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|20||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|