CSX Corp. (CSX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, CSX generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 89.2% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CSX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WEYS, PTR, PSXP, IFF and TEVA.
CSX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Csx Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 39.39%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Csx Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Csx Corp produces a dividend yield 1.1% -- which falls in the bottom 18.96%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CSX than it is for 75.65% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Csx Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 84.78% of them.
CSX Dividend Chart
CSX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CSX Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.02%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.97%|
|3||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||2.46%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corp.||2.01%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Co.||1.76%|
|9||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.74%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd.||0.69%|
|11||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||0.66%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Co. ADR||0.26%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RVSN||Rail Vision Ltd.||0.00%|
|18||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|