Unum Group (UNM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UNM has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 82.39% US-listed dividend payers.
- UNM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.35%, higher than about only 2.14% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNM's price: FF, GLT, SPNS, YY and CNXN.
UNM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UNM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.56%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UNM, investors may wish to consider are:
- UNM's market cap is about 5 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 91.11% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UNM, approximately only 10.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, UNM's equity discount rate is less than 9.68% of those stocks.
UNM Dividend Chart
UNM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNM Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.60%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||2.20%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|