Unum Group (UNM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UNM has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 82.72% US-listed dividend payers.
- UNM's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.33% -- which is higher than about only 2.44% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNM's price: ATO, NLOK, VLGEA, ZTS and CL.
UNM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Unum Group, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 46.36% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Unum Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- UNM's market cap is about 4 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 5.2 is greater than 90.47% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for UNM, approximately 2.6% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Unum Group has an equity discount rate lower than 3.74% of them.
UNM Dividend Chart
UNM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNM Dividends vs. Peers
|2||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.39%|
|4||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||1.76%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|