Unum Group (UNM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UNM has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 82.39% US-listed dividend payers.
- UNM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.35%, higher than about only 2.14% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNM's price: FF, GLT, SPNS, YY and CNXN.
UNM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Unum Group, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.09% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unum Group are:
- UNM's market cap is about 6 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 86.79% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UNM, approximately just 20.29% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Unum Group has an equity discount rate lower than just 22.18% of them.
UNM Dividend Chart
UNM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UNM Dividends vs. Peers
|2||CNO||CNO Financial Group, Inc.||3.08%|
|4||EIG||Employers Holdings Inc||2.51%|
|7||GTS||Triple-S Management Corporation Class B||0.00%|
|8||GLRE||Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|10||BLHEY||Bâloise Holding AG||0.00%|