Central Puerto S.A. American Depositary Shares (each represents ten Common Shares) (CEPU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CEPU has greater average cash flow over the past 3 years than merely 0.53% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, CEPU generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 0.65% of US dividend stocks.
- CEPU's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 311.95% over the past 3 years -- higher than 97.25% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CEPU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NTIC, FWP, KEN, ARMK and AB.
CEPU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CEPU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 7.23% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CEPU, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CEPU than it is for just 22.54% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CEPU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 14.94% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, CEPU's equity discount rate is less than 7.04% of those stocks.
CEPU Dividend Chart
CEPU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|