Central Puerto S.A. American Depositary Shares (each represents ten Common Shares) (CEPU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CEPU has greater average cash flow over the past 3 years than only 0.48% US-listed dividend payers.
- CEPU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 0.68% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CEPU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TWI, TEDU, SYPR, UNH and VRSK.
CEPU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CEPU, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.99%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CEPU, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Central Puerto Sa offers a higher dividend yield than 82.35% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Central Puerto Sa has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 13.98% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, CEPU's equity discount rate is less than only 10.29% of those stocks.
CEPU Dividend Chart
CEPU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|