Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NRP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NRP's growth rate has been -0.29% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NRP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.12, ranking above 4.08% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NRP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BAH, BMRC, MEOH, CMCT and CONE.
NRP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NRP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 111.87% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Natural Resource Partners Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, NRP provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.19% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 111.87%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.7% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Natural Resource Partners Lp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.7% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Natural Resource Partners Lp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 10.34% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NRP Dividend Chart
NRP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NRP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NRP dividends?Want to do more research on Natural Resource Partners Lp's dividends? Try the links below:
Natural Resource Partners Lp Common Stock (NRP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) - Dividend Investor
Natural Resource Partners Lp (NRP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha