Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RTLR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -127.4% over the past 2 years -- higher than 7.03% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RTLR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DLR, ENIC, SWX, SQFT and FNV.
RTLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RTLR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 447.57% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RTLR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Rattler Midstream Lp produces a dividend yield 8.44% -- which falls in the top 5.38%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, RTLR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 85.87% of them.
- RTLR's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 88.59% of them.
RTLR Dividend Chart
RTLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|