Rattler Midstream LP - Common Limited Partnership Interests (RTLR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RTLR's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -127.4% over the past 2 years -- higher than 7.03% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RTLR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DLR, ENIC, SWX, SQFT and FNV.
RTLR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for RTLR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 65.48% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rattler Midstream Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Rattler Midstream Lp produces a dividend yield 8.83% -- which falls in the top 3.70999999999999%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for RTLR, its beta is lower than only 17.17% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- RTLR's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 82.48% of them.
RTLR Dividend Chart
RTLR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|