American States Water Company (AWR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AWR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 0.57% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AWR has less volatility in its price than 97.86% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AWR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MCBC, LORL, SLRX, SILC and CCBG.
AWR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding American States Water Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8703.07% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of AWR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 2.98% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, AWR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 96.38% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, AWR's provides a return of 8703.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.54% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
AWR Dividend Chart
AWR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.24%|
|2||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.14%|
|4||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.04%|
|5||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.03%|
|6||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.80%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.65%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.63%|
|10||AWR||American States Water Company||1.61%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.24%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AWR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American States Water Co and its dividends:
American States Water Co Common Stock (AWR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American States Water Co (AWR) - Dividend Investor
American States Water Co (AWR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha