American States Water Company (AWR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AWR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 0.57% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AWR has less volatility in its price than 97.86% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AWR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MCBC, LORL, SLRX, SILC and CCBG.
AWR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding American States Water Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 13.05%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American States Water Co are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, AWR provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 13.89% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for American States Water Co, its beta is lower than 89.58% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
AWR Dividend Chart
AWR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.91%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.69%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.06%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||YORW||The York Water Company||1.68%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.67%|
|8||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.59%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.54%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.36%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.04%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on AWR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American States Water Co and its dividends:
American States Water Co Common Stock (AWR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American States Water Co (AWR) - Dividend Investor
American States Water Co (AWR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha