American States Water Company (AWR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that AWR reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 1.42% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that AWR has less volatility in its price than 98.42% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AWR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NMR, GECC, CBD, SKYW and KL.
AWR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding American States Water Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 47.95% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for American States Water Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Utilities stocks that issue dividends, American States Water Co offers a higher dividend yield than 9.86% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -47.95%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 8.45% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, AWR has a discount rate lower than 8.45% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, AWR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 75.68% of them.
AWR Dividend Chart
AWR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AWR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.65%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.54%|
|3||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.05%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.67%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.61%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.56%|
|9||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.49%|
|10||YORW||The York Water Company||1.43%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.26%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on AWR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on American States Water Co and its dividends:
American States Water Co Common Stock (AWR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for American States Water Co (AWR) - Dividend Investor
American States Water Co (AWR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha