Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UHT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.15% -- which is higher than about 8.09% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UHT's price: GORO, EVI, INS, AGFS and QCOM.
UHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Universal Health Realty Income Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.54% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -42.54%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 14.36% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, UHT has a discount rate lower than just 14.36% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UHT, approximately 4.76% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
UHT Dividend Chart
UHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UHT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on UHT dividends?Want to do more research on Universal Health Realty Income Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Universal Health Realty Income Trust Common Stock (UHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) - Dividend Investor
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha