Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UHT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.15% -- which is higher than about 8.09% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UHT's price: GORO, EVI, INS, AGFS and QCOM.
UHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Universal Health Realty Income Trust, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 216.31%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Universal Health Realty Income Trust are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Universal Health Realty Income Trust produces a dividend yield 4.77% -- which falls in the top 14.81%.
- In terms of opportunity, UHT's provides a return of 216.31% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 78.95% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Universal Health Realty Income Trust than it is for 84.41% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
UHT Dividend Chart
UHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UHT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.40%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.15%|
|4||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.68%|
|5||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.41%|
|6||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.39%|
|7||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||6.34%|
|8||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.15%|
|9||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.61%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.12%|
|11||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.85%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.44%|
|13||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.35%|
|14||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.08%|
|15||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.88%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on UHT dividends?Want to do more research on Universal Health Realty Income Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Universal Health Realty Income Trust Common Stock (UHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) - Dividend Investor
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha