A.H. Belo Corporation (TX) (AHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- AHC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is -0.35% -- which is higher than about just 1.94% stocks we're looking at.
- AHC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1,017,000; for context, that's better than only 1.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that AHC has less fluctuation in its price than merely 0.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FTV, RPAY, IFS, HIHO and FENG.
AHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of AHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 377.85% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of A H Belo Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, AHC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 100% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, A H Belo Corp's expected return of 377.85% is higher than just 100% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AHC has a discount rate lower than just 100% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, AHC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 0.97% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AHC Dividend Chart
AHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AHC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||8.66%|
|3||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||3.03%|
|4||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||2.96%|
|5||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.42%|
|6||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.40%|
|7||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||2.04%|
|9||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.66%|
|10||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LEAF||Leaf Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|13||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|14||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|15||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|16||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|17||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|22||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|