A.H. Belo Corporation (TX) (AHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, AHC's growth rate has been -0.39% over the past 5.51 years.
- AHC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.37%, higher than about just 2.63% stocks in our dividend set.
- AHC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -520,000; for context, that's better than merely 2.69% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GCBC, FDS, CCM, WSM and DOGZ.
AHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AHC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 561.3% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of A H Belo Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, A H Belo Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 100% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 561.3%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 99.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, A H Belo Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, A H Belo Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 1.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
AHC Dividend Chart
AHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AHC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|2||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||8.12%|
|3||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.84%|
|4||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||2.82%|
|5||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||2.74%|
|6||EDUC||Educational Development Corporation||2.67%|
|8||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.48%|
|9||UONEK||Urban One, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|11||PBSFY||ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE||0.00%|
|12||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|13||GCI||Gannett Co. Inc.||0.00%|
|14||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|15||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|
|16||NTN||NTN Buzztime, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SGPRY||Singapore Press Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|20||THDDY||TV Asahi Holdings Corporation||0.00%|