Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SBRA reports less variability in its cash flow than only 0.8% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SBRA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LMT, CL, PGR, TGS and LEJU.
SBRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SBRA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 187.06%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc produces a dividend yield 7.93% -- which falls in the top 6.77%.
- Sabra Health Care REIT Inc has annual revenue of approximately $570 million; this classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 83.99% of them.
- SBRA's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 81.7% of them.
SBRA Dividend Chart
SBRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.35%|
|3||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||9.22%|
|4||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.04%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.77%|
|6||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.32%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.11%|
|8||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.90%|
|9||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||5.86%|
|10||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.54%|
|11||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||5.40%|
|12||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.31%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|14||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.40%|
|15||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.25%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SBRA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc Common Stock (SBRA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) - Dividend Investor
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha