Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that SBRA reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.91% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- SBRA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.71% -- which is higher than about merely 0.15% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SBRA's price: EGO, TSCO, EDUC, CAG and ROL.
SBRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SBRA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 80.24% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc produces a dividend yield 8.11% -- which falls in the top 8.75%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for SBRA, approximately 8.45% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SBRA Dividend Chart
SBRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.46%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.11%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.95%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.26%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.03%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.82%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.60%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.28%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.97%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.78%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.88%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.33%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.10%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on SBRA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc Common Stock (SBRA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) - Dividend Investor
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha