Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SBRA's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than merely 7.25% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SBRA's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.24% -- which is higher than about just 5.65% stocks we're looking at.
- SBRA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 8.38% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SBRA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ETRN, MNRO, OGS, AEP and SNY.
SBRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of SBRA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 22.98% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SBRA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, SBRA offers a dividend yield in the top 9.04000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for SBRA, approximately 8.31% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
SBRA Dividend Chart
SBRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBRA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on SBRA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc Common Stock (SBRA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) - Dividend Investor
Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha