Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BIG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.33% -- which is higher than about 86.07% stocks we're looking at.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BIG's comes in at -20.57 -- better than 5.46% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BIG's price: OSG, PFE, NWLI, PDM and SAL.
BIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Big Lots Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 58.42% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Big Lots Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Big Lots Inc's expected return of -58.42% is higher than merely 10.26% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, BIG has a discount rate lower than merely 10.26% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Big Lots Inc, its beta is lower than merely 12.05% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BIG Dividend Chart
BIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|