Kroger Company (The) (KR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that KR has less volatility in its price than 98.55% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- KR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.62% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BBU, RNST, AQN, CEA and BXG.
KR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of KR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1621.16% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KR, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $25 billion, KR is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 100% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, KR has a beta lower than just 100% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, KR's provides a return of 1621.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.27% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
KR Dividend Chart
KR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.38%|
|2||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.61%|
|3||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||2.53%|
|4||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.31%|
|5||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.23%|
|6||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|7||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.74%|
|8||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|9||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||1.70%|
|13||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||0.83%|
|14||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.72%|
|15||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.71%|
|16||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.66%|
|17||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|18||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|21||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|