Kroger Co. (KR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- KR's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 85.84% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- KR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.65% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with KR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: D, OFED, MOMO, DHC and IIVI.
KR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for KR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2110.8% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Kroger Co has a beta lower than 98.42% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, KR's provides a return of 2110.8% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.26% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
KR Dividend Chart
KR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KR Dividends vs. Peers
KR's dividend yield currently ranks #25 of 49 vs. its peers in the Grocery/Big Box Retailers category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on KR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Kroger Co and its dividends:
Kroger Co Common Stock (KR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Kroger Co (KR) - Dividend Investor
Kroger Co (KR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha