Kroger Company (The) (KR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, KR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 84.35% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- KR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 84.02% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with KR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TSLX, MNR, OSK, TK and ARD.
KR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Kroger Co, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1047.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of KR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for KR, its beta is lower than 99.46% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 97.83% of companies in the same revenue class.
KR Dividend Chart
KR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
KR Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||9.25%|
|2||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.53%|
|3||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||3.54%|
|4||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||3.21%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.20%|
|7||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||2.03%|
|9||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|10||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|11||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.50%|
|13||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.97%|
|14||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.91%|
|15||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.88%|
|16||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|17||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|20||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|