PriceSmart, Inc. (PSMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PSMT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.29% -- which is higher than about 82.39% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PSMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PME, CECE, TRNO, SWBI and UTI.
PSMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PSMT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pricesmart Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, PSMT provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 8.97% such stocks.
- Pricesmart Inc's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 90.15% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Pricesmart Inc, its beta is lower than 88.53% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
PSMT Dividend Chart
PSMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|