Silgan Holdings Inc. (SLGN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SLGN has less fluctuation in its price than 76.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLGN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PKI, AMK, PRPL, CMCT and CORR.
SLGN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SLGN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 587.12%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Silgan Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Silgan Holdings Inc's expected return of 587.12% is higher than 98.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Silgan Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Silgan Holdings Inc than it is for 97.66% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
SLGN Dividend Chart
SLGN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SLGN Dividends vs. Peers
SLGN's dividend yield currently ranks #9 of 28 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Packaging category.
|2||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||0.00%|
|4||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|6||MONDY||Mondi PLC ADR||0.00%|
|7||SEE||Sealed Air Corp.||0.00%|
|9||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|11||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj ADR||0.00%|
|13||SON||Sonoco Products Company||0.00%|
|15||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|17||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC ADR||0.00%|
|20||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||0.00%|
|23||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|25||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||0.00%|
|26||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|27||CCK||Crown Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|28||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on SLGN dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Silgan Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Silgan Holdings Inc Common Stock (SLGN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Silgan Holdings Inc (SLGN) - Dividend Investor
Silgan Holdings Inc (SLGN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha