Silgan Holdings Inc. (SLGN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SLGN's comes in at -7.58 -- better than merely 15.94% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that SLGN has less volatility in its price than 89.44% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLGN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMOV, GBCI, FLY, KRP and SCS.
SLGN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SLGN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 140.92%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Silgan Holdings Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 140.92%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SLGN has a discount rate lower than 97.33% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Silgan Holdings Inc than it is for 97.33% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
SLGN Dividend Chart
SLGN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SLGN Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||3.56%|
|6||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.38%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.85%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.82%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.12%|
|11||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.73%|
|13||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.42%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.30%|
|19||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|23||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|24||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|