Silgan Holdings Inc. (SLGN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that SLGN has less fluctuation in its price than 76.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SLGN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PKI, AMK, PRPL, CMCT and CORR.
SLGN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SLGN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 587.12%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Silgan Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Silgan Holdings Inc's expected return of 587.12% is higher than 98.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Silgan Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Silgan Holdings Inc than it is for 97.66% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
SLGN Dividend Chart
SLGN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SLGN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||12.94%|
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC||3.83%|
|6||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.70%|
|7||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||3.57%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.21%|
|11||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|12||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||2.35%|
|13||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.50%|
|15||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.44%|
|17||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.38%|
|19||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.97%|
|22||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|