Sonoco Products Company (SON) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd consecutive quarter dividends for SON have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SON that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MPX, RGLD, ATRI, AHCO and AWK.
SON Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SON, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 147.86% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SON, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Sonoco Products Co's expected return of 147.86% is higher than 95.32% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Sonoco Products Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.32% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Sonoco Products Co than it is for 91.23% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
SON Dividend Chart
SON Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SON Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||7.09%|
|2||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.46%|
|5||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||3.45%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.16%|
|9||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|10||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj ADR||2.36%|
|11||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|12||MONDY||Mondi PLC ADR||2.04%|
|14||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.69%|
|15||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||1.56%|
|16||SEE||Sealed Air Corp.||1.45%|
|18||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.17%|
|20||CCK||Crown Holdings Inc.||1.00%|
|21||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC ADR||0.97%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|