Village Super Market, Inc. - (VLGEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VLGEA has less fluctuation in its price than 92.05% of stocks we're observing.
- VLGEA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -85.7% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 9.88% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VLGEA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IBM, TJX, UMH, PCTI and HDB.
VLGEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Village Super Market Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 295.96% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Village Super Market Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for VLGEA, approximately 96.59% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- VLGEA's market cap of approximately $330 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 93.93% of them.
VLGEA Dividend Chart
VLGEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VLGEA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||VLGEA||Village Super Market, Inc. -||4.42%|
|2||WMK||Weis Markets, Inc.||2.71%|
|3||ACI||Albertsons Companies, Inc.||2.65%|
|4||NGVC||Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.||2.53%|
|5||BIG||Big Lots, Inc.||2.29%|
|6||KR||Kroger Company (The)||2.24%|
|7||CNCO||Cencosud S.A. American Depositary Shares (Each representing three )||1.88%|
|8||IMKTA||Ingles Markets, Incorporated -||1.86%|
|10||WFM||Whole Foods Market, Inc.||1.72%|
|12||CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao ADS||1.01%|
|14||COST||Costco Wholesale Corporation||0.77%|
|15||CASY||Caseys General Stores, Inc.||0.74%|
|16||DG||Dollar General Corporation||0.68%|
|17||CST||CST Brands, Inc.||0.13%|
|18||SFM||Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||SFS||Smart & Final Stores, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||GO||Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.||0.00%|
|21||BJ||BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|23||DLTR||Dollar Tree, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on VLGEA dividends?Want to do more research on Village Super Market Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Village Super Market Inc Common Stock (VLGEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) - Dividend Investor
Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha