Village Super Market, Inc. - (VLGEA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VLGEA has less fluctuation in its price than 94.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for VLGEA has a compound average growth rate of -84.17%, which is higher than just 10.42% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VLGEA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: COHU, CTXS, SNMP, SQM and NTES.
VLGEA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of VLGEA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 330.2%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VLGEA, investors may wish to consider are:
- VLGEA's annual revenue of 2 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 2.46% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VLGEA, approximately 96.45% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- VLGEA's market cap of approximately $316 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 96.56% of them.
VLGEA Dividend Chart
VLGEA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
VLGEA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on VLGEA dividends?Want to do more research on Village Super Market Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Village Super Market Inc Common Stock (VLGEA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) - Dividend Investor
Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha