Granite REIT Inc. (GRP.U) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GRP.U's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 6.51% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GRP.U's comes in at 4.57 -- better than 93.59% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, GRP.U generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.21% of US dividend stocks.
GRP.U Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GRP.U, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.33%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Granite Real Estate Investment Trust are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 11.33%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 28.49% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Granite Real Estate Investment Trust bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 28.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $5 billion, GRP.U is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 76.81% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, GRP.U's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 72.64% of them.
GRP.U Dividend Chart
GRP.U Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|